Recent content by Close to the Edge

  1. Close to the Edge

    G'day...

    Saints supporter from birth, through the good and bad, 58 years ago. Love a bit of banter about the Dragons and looking forward to much better results in 2027.
  2. Close to the Edge

    2027 TOP 19

    Val has 6kg on Bucky however their effective tackle percentages in '26 were 74.7 and 79.5 respectively. Neither are particularly good, but it seems like Bucky has the edge on a bigger guy with rep experience. I reckon he's worth another season, at least. If he doesn't stake his claim in '27...
  3. Close to the Edge

    2027 TOP 19

    Noted. I tend to forget him cos we're just a stopover. I guess he gets jersey #17 and LKT partners Reed in Reggie's.
  4. Close to the Edge

    2027 TOP 19

    1 Drinky 2 Holmes 3 Suli 4 Buchanan 5 Sami 6 Nikorima 7 Metcalfe 8 Kolo 9 Liddell 10 Toby 11 Egan 12 Stewart 13 Ryan 14 LPT 15 Webster 16 Halangahu 17 LKT 18 Tsougranis 19 Williams/TPH Would like to see DA find us a speedy wing/centre after 1 November. 🤞
Top