Prior to that 2020 postponement, all iterations of the annual NRL Anzac Day clash—which began as a regular tradition in 2002—had been played exclusively in Sydney at either Allianz Stadium (Sydney Football Stadium) or the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG).
But now it's an issue playing at allianz...
As dragons fans, we have more reason than most about being negative & pessimistic but feels a bit odd seeing negativity about his achievement. Imo there's a time & place for praise & negativity. Each to their own I guess...
I was reading he had a late unexpected growth spurt. I wonder if that meant he had to develop good footy fundamentals beforehand then the growth spurt helped make those skills/traits more better.
I reckon this season we would have one of the highest turnover of players who didn't get an nrl contract after leaving us. I think it's only Su'a who got an nrl contract, soo many were part of our selected 19. Yikes.
https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2026/09/29/youngs-leaders-coach-takes-next-generation-to-preliminary-final-classic/?fbclid=PAb21jcAUoSMJleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBwZG9mAnNydGMGYXBwX2lkDzU2NzA2NzM0MzM1MjQyNwABpz1b2aWTG_l4fpmzOyf6vmbVoJXCn8zu405aOGszOAX5WRynsbcIQiBPF-M3_aem_TqocgqzZBbgQBt1htXdosA
This is...