Recent content by Dragons faithful

  1. Dragons faithful

    Dean young

    He didn’t really say anything interesting like you said just a very casual chat about what it means to him but no inside information was hoping for some dirt lol
  2. Dragons faithful

    Backs to the future

    Not full time they get weeks offered still a part time contract
  3. Dragons faithful

    Backs to the future

    Toby rumble I don’t think would be higher up than Burton Toby he is 21 but spent most of his time in Flegg seem to struggle with defence in NSW cup got shown up a lot fast yes but can he defend
  4. Dragons faithful

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    Surly Holmes and Gutho move on super league is calling
  5. Dragons faithful

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    I knew they would try keep Sloan this whole time he is staying Kerr will leave
  6. Dragons faithful

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    U need players to leave pretty sure our top 30 is set no more money
  7. Dragons faithful

    2027 TOP 19

    He had a shoulder reco too how is that going to affect him when is he actually able to train it’s been ages and since they haven’t upgraded him yet he is free to talk to other clubs come November. I don’t know if he is in Anderson’s plains tbh
  8. Dragons faithful

    2027 TOP 19

    I do think he is too tiny for centre his body matches more a hooker type he is quick but tiny unfortunately
  9. Dragons faithful

    2027 TOP 19

  10. Dragons faithful

    Pathways Players

    What position does he play
  11. Dragons faithful

    2026-27 Off Season

    I just have this weird sense that he is staying I know it seems crazy but I still think dragons might backflip
  12. Dragons faithful

    Other Clubs in 2026

    Yep if your not popular with the selectors and don’t know people that know people that’s how it works sometimes.
  13. Dragons faithful

    Other Clubs in 2026

    I agree schoolboys means nothing but nothing against the kids that made it and were picked but I think they are pre picked honestly before trials they would go through who is playing for who and mark out who they want. Like the top 100 best JRS the paper posted they know nothing they posted...
  14. Dragons faithful

    Pathways Players

    I think they will continue to mark him up. I guess he gotta get use to it he seems to hit the defensively like hard he doesn’t shy away from hard contact
  15. Dragons faithful

    Pathways Players

    So burton u think stays in Flegg/ or Cup you don’t think they will give him an early run in SG ball before Flegg and Cup start
Top