Recent content by Illusion

  1. Illusion

    Other Clubs in 2026

    I picked the Knights to win before the semi's started, had a little wager ....... So I say go the Knights , big effort today hope they have more to give .......
  2. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    Where did that come from ....... Well done Sloan ........
  3. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    Good running by Atkinson ......
  4. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    Lawrie his 4th try in his career ....... Long time between drinks .......
  5. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    Dragons Footy ........
  6. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    X2 ........
  7. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    LKT has been so good the last few weeks .......
  8. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    You would think our coach would of changed something that hasn't worked but same selection wanting a different result ........
  9. Illusion

    Round 27 - V Eels Sunday 6th September

    All I can say is let's start fresh next year and then we will really know if Young is the right coach or not .......
  10. Illusion

    Round 26 - v Manly - Friday 6pm

    X2 .......
  11. Illusion

    Round 26 - v Manly - Friday 6pm

    I picked this a couple of years ago that he would be our next coach , and I hope he proves me wrong , but even with new players next year not much will change ....... For me with the players signed and with our young forward pack we should be well imbed in the top 8 at least ...... Anything else...
  12. Illusion

    Round 26 v Manly

    Yep ........
  13. Illusion

    Round 26 v Manly

    Just on Holmes and Suli the worse 3 and 4 in the comp .......
  14. Illusion

    Round 26 v Manly

    Really what do this lot do at training .......
  15. Illusion

    Round 26 v Manly

    This is the worse backline I have ever seen ......... And the slowest .........
Top