Recent content by Justadragon

  1. J

    Dean young

    Its a shame if he leaves, I reckon our lower grades will be worse off for it. I'm surprised a didn't get a shot at AC
  2. J

    Dean young

    Welcom back, good that all went well, now lets see what happens this off season, with a hell of a start next year
  3. J

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    Just thinking of something left field here Rev, we could have offered Gutho an assistants position.
  4. J

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    Atkinson
  5. J

    Dean young

    OK how about, his strengths :)
  6. J

    Dean young

    Is Dave Howlett any good, whats his forte, attack or defense ?
  7. J

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    Gutho has been tried in the centers before and got toweled up, he doesn't have the lateral speed to match it with the elite centers, watching Suli is bad enough without copping it on both sides.
  8. J

    Other Clubs in 2026

    I know we have DA and thank god for that, what would be our plan B if he goes ? Surely we cant just play musical chairs with these guys and millions of bucks. Do we have prospects in recruiting managers, has DA got anyone under his wing showing him the ropes or do we take pot luck if he goes.
  9. J

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    I thought Parra and DA parted ways on bad terms
  10. J

    GF: Roosters v Knights

    Isn’t it amazing that all those rules that stuff the game during the home and away rounds go out the window during finals. That is because the NRL want it to be a good spectacle. Got to have those ratings !!!
  11. J

    Recruitment & Retention 2027

    I read in the news today that Flanno has urged the Dragons to chase Harry Grant, how ironic that the person who shafted the club now wants to help us out. Well heres one for you Flanno, with you gone we now would have a better chance of getting him !!!
  12. J

    GF: Roosters v Knights

    I'm glad you said managed Morgs, I can think of another word, but nevertheless they are the premiers. I can just imagine what they will come up with when they lose 5-6 players out of their squad.
  13. J

    Other Clubs in 2026

    I had always said Dave that when Flanno was our recruiting manager, who of note did we get, anyone ?? So as the HC he even did worse. I tried to convince myself that it was managements fault, but with DA there it obviously wasn't. Not to mention of course the untold damage that f$#kwit Haran did.
  14. J

    GF: Roosters v Knights

    Change of subject here lads, I find it interesting that for many years we complained about not having a COE, and attributed that to our poor performances over the years. Ironic that when we finally get a COE we come last. Oh btw I hate the Roosters, always have and always will, especially that...
  15. J

    GF: Roosters v Knights

    unfortunately Rev thats what the NRL have created, they seriously need to look at a draft system to stop these Rorters.
Top