NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg, 2024

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
How much weight has Egan put on???? He's definately destined for life as a lock or prop.
someone was comparing his physical attributes to Radley, but there is none of the acceleration in him, which is why I think itll have to be in the middle (if at all).

Fifita has done his standard thing also.. 2 epic carries then hands on hips in subsequent sets and then errors... that motor is not there.. such a waste of his great frame.

Eric

Staff
someone was comparing his physical attributes to Radley, but there is none of the acceleration in him, which is why I think itll have to be in the middle (if at all).

Fifita has done his standard thing also.. 2 epic carries then hands on hips in subsequent sets and then errors... that motor is not there.. such a waste of his great frame.
Put Egan in that frame and ........ Or Mike Molo also who must be 18th man in forst grade today.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

That was seriously exactly what I was thinking. He looks like a red-haired Radley.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Tamale is the outside back version of Fifita.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Some interesting changes for the Jersey Flegg game.
TPH to fullback and Rumble out. What is that about? Injured or promoted to NSW Cup? Surely not dropped.
A few boys are sick.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Egan hasn't done much with the ball but he has made a lot of tackles and seems every one of them rock-solid.