NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg, 2024

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I dont mind being the only Sloan believer on this forum. Are the coaching staff blind and not noting that it is the brittle middle that is making life so much harder for Sloan as the last line. JDB is carrying this poor excuse for strong defenders.
I like Sloan. I wish him well but even you must admit, last week he was just atrocious. He deserved to be dropped but lets see him respond, get back in first grade and not repeat last week ever again.

Front line defence should be better but every fullback is required to make tackles.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I like Sloan. I wish him well but even you must admit, last week he was just atrocious. He deserved to be dropped but lets see him respond, get back in first grade and not repeat last week ever again.
Eisenhuth, Molo and the other middles, tho not Jack, were the atrocious ones. Take a close look at the replay.
Sloan has been outstanding under hi pressure bombs last two matches and his kick returns have been stronger all year. Yet he lets in a tru that others shudda stopped and he is canned.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Eisenhuth, Molo and the other middles, tho not Jack, were the atrocious ones. Take a close look at the replay.
If Flanno didn't have his favourites, Eisenhuth would have been dropped. Not because he goes that badly, just because Ryan Couchman goes so much better. Though apparently it's due to some salary cap problems. I can't understand it but there's no other logical reason for it. Eisenhuth shouldn't have been signed if that is the case.

Molo had a bad game. Usually isn't so bad.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Back to back tries fatigue caught up with us 2 tries in the last 4 minutes puts them back in the game at oranges 18 - 10 ht and we needed ht

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Half-Time Notes (18-10 up):
o Should have been up by 24, bird dropped one over the line... and then a couple of moments there on half time has let 2 tries in.
o Very solid early, great moments from King-Togia.. plus Bird and Rava have strong carries
o Ref gave them 10-straight minutes on our tryline.. which we actually defended.. was amazing.. but also ridiculous from the ref.. although tbf Sloan gave away 2 silly 6-agains to start that period.. then after the 2nd one.. a penrith player was holding onto him in the in-goal for about 30 seconds while play was allowed to continue.. ive never seen anything like it.. they nearly scored too. Ref is rly trying to square the game up, which hes done now.
o We need to start strong again in the 2nd.. bit nervous penrith are looking confident again now, we really had them dead in the water.. plus we had to do a lot of D now and were tired.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Back to back tries fatigue caught up with us 2 tries in the last 4 minutes puts them back in the game at oranges 18 - 10 ht and we needed ht
was amazing defence for about 32minutes.. and they threw plenty at us also.. we dont deserve to be in this position.. ref put his whistle away aswell when we were trying to get out of our end and penrith were all over us.. but it is what it is.. if we score first and stop giving them the ball back hopefully we can snuff them out.. hopefully.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Half-Time Notes (18-10 up):
o Should have been up by 24, bird dropped one over the line... and then a couple of moments there on half time has let 2 tries in.
o Very solid early, great moments from King-Togia.. plus Bird and Rava have strong carries
o Ref gave them 10-straight minutes on our tryline.. which we actually defended.. was amazing.. but also ridiculous from the ref.. although tbf Sloan gave away 2 silly 6-agains to start that period.. then after the 2nd one.. a penrith player was holding onto him in the in-goal for about 30 seconds while play was allowed to continue.. ive never seen anything like it.. they nearly scored too. Ref is rly trying to square the game up, which hes done now.
o We need to start strong again in the 2nd.. bit nervous penrith are looking confident again now, we really had them dead in the water.. plus we had to do a lot of D now and were tired.
Great moments like tackle breaks, line or try assists or all of those?