Cody Ramsey
Mikaele Ravalawa
Tyrell Sloan
Jaydn Su'A
Moses Suli
Jayden Sullivan
Nick Tui-Loso
Paul Turner

One player short. After 9 rounds and still FO has yet to list #30. Has to be Tuitavake as his Manly mate is in the 30.

DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Josh Coric, Sione Finau, Connor Muhleisen?, Jackson Shereb, Alec Tuitavake

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Talatau Amone
Jack Bird?
Billy Burns
Toby Couchman
Jack de Belin
Mat Feagai
Max Feagai
Viliami Fifita
Tyrell Fuimaono
Ben Hunt
Jaiyden Hunt
Josh Kerr
Blake Lawrie
Jacob Liddle
Zac Lomax
Moses Mbye
Tautau Moga?
Francis Molo?
Michael Molo
Ben Murdoch-Masila
Zane Musgrove
Cody Ramsey
Mikaele Ravalawa
Tyrell Sloan
Jaydn Su'A
Moses Suli
Jayden Sullivan
Nick Tui-Loso
Paul Turner

One player short. After 9 rounds and still FO has yet to list #30. Has to be Tuitavake as his Manly mate in in the 30.

DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Josh Coric, Sione Finau, Connor Muhleisen?, Jackson Shereb, Alec Tuitavake
Is that that the offical squad. Because Ben Haren said they have 3 spaces to fill about 2 weeks ago.

Eric

Staff
Talatau Amone
Jack Bird?
Billy Burns
Toby Couchman
Jack de Belin
Mat Feagai
Max Feagai
Viliami Fifita
Tyrell Fuimaono
Ben Hunt
Jaiyden Hunt
Josh Kerr
Blake Lawrie
Jacob Liddle
Zac Lomax
Moses Mbye
Tautau Moga?
Francis Molo?
Michael Molo
Ben Murdoch-Masila
Zane Musgrove
Cody Ramsey
Mikaele Ravalawa
Tyrell Sloan
Jaydn Su'A
Moses Suli
Jayden Sullivan
Nick Tui-Loso
Paul Turner

One player short. After 9 rounds and still FO has yet to list #30. Has to be Tuitavake as his Manly mate in in the 30.

What do the crossed out names mean?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Talatau Amone
Jack Bird?
Billy Burns
Toby Couchman
Jack de Belin
Mat Feagai
Max Feagai
Viliami Fifita
Tyrell Fuimaono
Ben Hunt
Jaiyden Hunt
Josh Kerr
Blake Lawrie
Jacob Liddle
Zac Lomax
Moses Mbye
Tautau Moga?
Francis Molo?
Michael Molo
Ben Murdoch-Masila
Zane Musgrove
Cody Ramsey
Mikaele Ravalawa
Tyrell Sloan
Jaydn Su'A
Moses Suli
Jayden Sullivan
Nick Tui-Loso
Paul Turner

Need a complete roster overhaul. JDB is good for hopefully 2 more years. The Couchman's, Su'a. No other forwards are safe including fan favourite Lawrie. Liddle was a real surprise early on. Since being demoted and playing much less minutes, can see why the Tigers didn't want him.

Bird is ok to keep around as a utility or coming on in the forwards after 30 min.

Jury is still out on the Sullivan-Amone combination. Surely one of them will make it. But at this point, I think Amone will be sent back to reserve grade to work on his game.

Lomax is safe. I know he hasn't been very good this year but he's shown enough previously. I know Suli has been one of our best the last 2 games but he's so slow for a centre. Even Zac is on the slow side for a centre.

Feagai's are too slow to be wingers. A backline like this might work:
  1. Sloan
  2. ?
  3. Feagai
  4. Feagai
  5. ?
  6. Lomax
  7. Sullivan
Sloan badly needs to work on his defence. But with faster wingers and/or centres he wouldn't have been in those 1 on 1 situations.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Need a complete roster overhaul. JDB is good for hopefully 2 more years. The Couchman's, Su'a. No other forwards are safe including fan favourite Lawrie. Liddle was a real surprise early on. Since being demoted and playing much less minutes, can see why the Tigers didn't want him.

Bird is ok to keep around as a utility or coming on in the forwards after 30 min.

Jury is still out on the Sullivan-Amone combination. Surely one of them will make it. But at this point, I think Amone will be sent back to reserve grade to work on his game.

Lomax is safe. I know he hasn't been very good this year but he's shown enough previously. I know Suli has been one of our best the last 2 games but he's so slow for a centre. Even Zac is on the slow side for a centre.

1. Sloan
  2. ?
  3. Feagai
  4. Feagai
  5. ?
  6. Lomax
  7. Sullivan
Sloan badly needs to work on his defence. But with faster wingers and/or centres he wouldn't have been in those 1 on 1 situations.
Not bad. Worth consideration. I think with a new coach, Amone is going to come good. The following 2 might well be the wingers next year.
  • Savelio Tamale
  • Sione Finau

Eric

Staff

1. Sloan
  2. ?
  3. Feagai
  4. Feagai
  5. ?
  6. Lomax
  7. Sullivan
I'm a fan of Lawrie. If only Josh Kerr had one iota of Lawrie's determination. But being sentimental has no place in a struggling team. Coric is a similar body shape but bigger, faster and much more skillful. Is there room for he and Lawrie in the 17? I have my doubts but hope I'm wrong. Hope there is room for both.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I'm a fan of Lawrie. If only Josh Kerr had one iota of Lawrie's determination. But being sentimental has no place in a struggling team. Coric is a similar body shape but bigger, faster and much more skillful. Is there room for he and Lawrie in the 17? I have my doubts but hope I'm wrong. Hope there is room for both.
What has Musgrove done to the coach? In the first few rounds, when he was picked, I thought he was pretty good.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Yes Lawrie starting and Coric on the bench. Who will be Blockas partner. Plenty to choose from, Musgrove, Tuitavake, Fafita even Frank Molo, tho he needs to add some starch to his game.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Who else? I also added a question mark to several players. Them?
  1. Talatau Amone
  2. Jack Bird?
  3. Billy Burns
  4. Toby Couchman
  5. Jack de Belin
  6. Mat Feagai
  7. Max Feagai
  8. Viliami Fifita?
  9. Tyrell Fuimaono
  10. Ben Hunt
  11. Jaiyden Hunt
  12. Josh Kerr
  13. Blake Lawrie
  14. Jacob Liddle
  15. Zac Lomax
  16. Moses Mbye
  17. Tautau Moga?
  18. Francis Molo?
  19. Michael Molo
  20. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  21. Zane Musgrove
  22. Cody Ramsey
  23. Mikaele Ravalawa
  24. Tyrell Sloan
  25. Jaydn Su'A
  26. Moses Suli
  27. Jayden Sullivan
  28. Nick Tui-Loso
  29. Paul Turner
Also has to be big changes in the backline. I rate the Feagai's, Lomax, Ravalwawa and Suli but they are all slow for centre/winger. One, maximum 2 can remain in the centres or wings.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
  1. Talatau Amone
  2. Jack Bird?
  3. Billy Burns
  4. Toby Couchman
  5. Jack de Belin
  6. Mat Feagai
  7. Max Feagai
  8. Viliami Fifita?
  9. Tyrell Fuimaono
  10. Ben Hunt
  11. Jaiyden Hunt
  12. Josh Kerr
  13. Blake Lawrie
  14. Jacob Liddle
  15. Zac Lomax
  16. Moses Mbye
  17. Tautau Moga?
  18. Francis Molo?
  19. Michael Molo
  20. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  21. Zane Musgrove
  22. Cody Ramsey
  23. Mikaele Ravalawa
  24. Tyrell Sloan
  25. Jaydn Su'A
  26. Moses Suli
  27. Jayden Sullivan
  28. Nick Tui-Loso
  29. Paul Turner
Also has to be big changes in the backline. I rate the Feagai's, Lomax, Ravalwawa and Suli but they are all slow for centre/winger. One, maximum 2 can remain in the centres or wings.
Who is going to replace them all? I'd say you have to cut it down to 5 or 6 maximum. Do it by not re-signing those off contract but no need to pay part of the wage of those still with a contract.

Eric

Staff
Who is going to replace them all? I'd say you have to cut it down to 5 or 6 maximum. Do it by not re-signing those off contract but no need to pay part of the wage of those still with a contract.
Good point. Maybe that turnover is a little extreme.
  1. Talatau Amone
  2. Jack Bird?
  3. Billy Burns
  4. Toby Couchman
  5. Jack de Belin
  6. Mat Feagai
  7. Max Feagai
  8. Viliami Fifita?
  9. Tyrell Fuimaono
  10. Ben Hunt
  11. Jaiyden Hunt
  12. Josh Kerr
  13. Blake Lawrie
  14. Jacob Liddle
  15. Zac Lomax
  16. Moses Mbye
  17. Tautau Moga?
  18. Francis Molo?
  19. Michael Molo
  20. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  21. Zane Musgrove
  22. Cody Ramsey
  23. Mikaele Ravalawa
  24. Tyrell Sloan
  25. Jaydn Su'A
  26. Moses Suli
  27. Jayden Sullivan
  28. Nick Tui-Loso
  29. Paul Turner
How's that?

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Good point. Maybe that turnover is a little extreme.
  1. Talatau Amone
  2. Jack Bird?
  3. Billy Burns
  4. Toby Couchman
  5. Jack de Belin
  6. Mat Feagai
  7. Max Feagai
  8. Viliami Fifita?
  9. Tyrell Fuimaono
  10. Ben Hunt
  11. Jaiyden Hunt
  12. Josh Kerr
  13. Blake Lawrie
  14. Jacob Liddle
  15. Zac Lomax
  16. Moses Mbye
  17. Tautau Moga?
  18. Francis Molo?
  19. Michael Molo
  20. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  21. Zane Musgrove
  22. Cody Ramsey
  23. Mikaele Ravalawa
  24. Tyrell Sloan
  25. Jaydn Su'A
  26. Moses Suli
  27. Jayden Sullivan
  28. Nick Tui-Loso
  29. Paul Turner
How's that?
Mybe is on 500k and is off contract this year. So yeah, he has to go. Josh Kerr is already gone. Moga is also off contract. I'm at a loss as to why Ben Murdoch-Masila was signed but no other club will take him and he has another year so I'd keep him. I think Frank Molo also has one more year. Might be able to offload him.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
One, maximum 2 can remain in the centres or wings.
Agree. Matt Feagai has to go for mine, with the two big boppers transferring to the pack, or Rava certainly or Ressies as he has no ball skills which Suli finally showed he had last match.

Last edited: