Dragons v Ponies

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Beautiful day up here should be a hard fast track. To stay in the 8 it's a must win game. Believe it or not we actually hold the wood on the ponies winning our last 5 games against them let's make it 6. The game may be won in the halves today where they have the edge on us there only because of Reynolds but if he is playing injured we need to test that out early running Sims or Sua right at him and placing pressure on his kicking game. In saying that I believe we should have the edge in the forwards and if we do I expect a win. Latest team news is that M Molo is out replaced surprisingly to me by Moga I would have thrown in Gosiewski but I'm not the coach.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Beautiful day up here should be a hard fast track. To stay in the 8 it's a must win game. Believe it or not we actually hold the wood on the ponies winning our last 5 games against them let's make it 6. The game may be won in the halves today where they have the edge on us there only because of Reynolds but if he is playing injured we need to test that out early running Sims or Sua right at him and placing pressure on his kicking game. In saying that I believe we should have the edge in the forwards and if we do I expect a win. Latest team news is that M Molo is out replaced surprisingly to me by Moga I would have thrown in Gosiewski but I'm not the coach.
In the event of halftime deficit are you going to storm down into the dressing rooms to give Mr. Griffin a good bake?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I don't think Gosiewski traveled up with the first grade team. It is interesting regarding Moga. You think the coach is going to give Lomax or Ravalawa a run in the forwards?

Eric

Staff
I don't think Gosiewski traveled up with the first grade team. It is interesting regarding Moga. You think the coach is going to give Lomax or Ravalawa a run in the forwards?
Giving Rava a run on the forwards could work. He's certainly big enough.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Feigai can't be missing tackles on Staggs like that but Suli chased 40m across the field . Suli has definitely been told to keep Staggs quiet