Kick the ball along the ground when in opposition 20

Eyeballs

SGI Junior League
Many years ago there was a player called Allen langeron the last tackle he would kick the ball along the ground and make fullbacks wingers wait for the perfect bounce, if they didn't get it the attacking team would pounce, last year I watched 764 bombs go up and they dropped 50,
, I'm from an AFL back ground, it's far easier too catch the ball when it's in the air then too pick it up when it's bouncing, maybe food for thought with Ben hunt this year

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Many years ago there was a player called Allen langeron the last tackle he would kick the ball along the ground and make fullbacks wingers wait for the perfect bounce, if they didn't get it the attacking team would pounce, last year I watched 764 bombs go up and they dropped 50,
, I'm from an AFL back ground, it's far easier too catch the ball when it's in the air then too pick it up when it's bouncing, maybe food for thought with Ben hunt this year
I think Ben Hunt's kicking game, long and short, is what he does best.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Maybe but how many fullbacks drop the ball from bombs in a year 10, out of 200 kicks
A lot depends on how much pressure the fullback has. If it's just a question of catching the ball, they usually catch it. If they are competing to catch the ball, it's a toss-up.