NRL MOOTS BUYOUT OF SUPER LEAGUE

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Before they throw any of their war chest at the SL, reckon firstly they need to create two more Aussie teams. WA as a priority in my view as then we can say the NRL comp is officially national. Be a good selling point to the SL bosses.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Before they throw any of their war chest at the SL, reckon firstly they need to create two more Aussie teams. WA as a priority in my view as then we can say the NRL comp is officially national. Be a good selling point to the SL bosses.
Pacific Islands team and WA team and then that would be enough. In a perfect world, there will be a property downturn, Sharks would go bankrupt and be forced to relocate to Perth.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Pacific Islands team and WA team and then that would be enough. In a perfect world, there will be a property downturn, Sharks would go bankrupt and be forced to relocate to Perth.
That's the spirit! Wipe out the savings of ***** families, economic crisis, mass unemployment in order to force the Sharks to relocate! Fortunately, I don't think it'll take that much. Property developers won't stand for having a financial black-hole that is the CSRLFC drain their profits forever.