11. Hamish Stewart
  12. Nicholas Tsougranis
  13. Travis Barrett-Hancock

14. Trey Barlow
  15. Loko Jnr Pasifiki Tonga
  16. Finau Latu
  17. Callum Leikvoll

18. Isaac Laughton
  • Like the NRL team, losing doesn't matter. Almost no changes.
  • Who is #15? A young bloke or someone picked out of the CRL?
  • Is Tamale being prepared to play on the wing? Don't we have enough big wingers? Most of our wingers are already bigger than most of our front rowers. From what I've seen, he has the skill set of a centre, not winger.
  • Ben Rumble still out. Must have been something pretty serious.
  • Nice to see #6 move into the starting team.
  • A few changes apart from #6. Nice to see #15 and 16 moving up. I hope Halangahu joins them soon. I'm not sure what #4 is like but I think he will have to be good to keep the SB Ball centre out. The one with a hyphenated last name.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
#15 Thomas Freebairn has played a few games already, very handy experienced player, doesn't let you down, i think this may be his 2nd stint with us(not 100% sure) has played first grade at the Tigers..
#16 Finau Latu has been replaced by Jack Quinn
Thanks. So he won't be troubling the NRL team.
Did Flanno come down from on-high and say Finau Latu "IsN'T reAdY YeT" or at this stage of their development does the club rate Quinn above Latu?

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Don't expect changes to Cup line up
Vili suspension for crusher tackle.

Flegg side has not been finalised, Finau still in line to play.
Benny has finished rehab on hammy and should be back next week.

Eric

Staff
Don't expect changes to Cup line up
Vili suspension for crusher tackle.

Flegg side has not been finalised, Finau still in line to play.
Benny has finished rehab on hammy and should be back next week.
Will Vili be missed? Doesn't seem to be making many waves.

Good on both points for the Flegg. Need Rumble back ASAP and Flanno may be right about younger players being "nOT rEaDy yEt" but all SGB players can do is play well so as to be hopefully given a chance in Flegg, Flegg players in Cup and Cup players in NRL. But it seems PEDs have damaged Flanno's brain. He'd rather raid every other teams lower grades.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Will Vili be missed? Doesn't seem to be making many waves.

Good on both points for the Flegg. Need Rumble back ASAP and Flanno may be right about younger players being "nOT rEaDy yEt" but all SGB players can do is play well so as to be hopefully given a chance in Flegg, Flegg players in Cup and Cup players in NRL. But it seems PEDs have damaged Flanno's brain. He'd rather raid every other teams lower grades.
I thought PEDs lots of issues, specially heart attacks but was unaware of brain damage.

Eric

Staff
I thought PEDs lots of issues, specially heart attacks but was unaware of brain damage.
Just a bit of sarcasm. I don't think he's brain damaged. Just can't understand why one or both Couchman's haven't been in the team since round 1! Without ever getting a chance to excel in NSW Cup.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Just a bit of sarcasm. I don't think he's brain damaged. Just can't understand why one or both Couchman's haven't been in the team since round 1! Without ever getting a chance to excel in NSW Cup.
You might be onto something.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
A triple header at our spiritual home today. Like you guys I will only be watching Firsts live. I had a mildly positive response from the club re live & free coverage of our junior rep and Flegg matches.
They tried to fob me off with this
: The NSW Cup and some Flegg games are livestreamed as much as possible by NSWRL

My reply: With respect that is behind a paywall. Bunnies Tv fans dont have to pay to watch their NSW Cup, Flegg and Junior Rep sides.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
A triple header at our spiritual home today. Like you guys I will only be watching Firsts live. I had a mildly positive response from the club re live & free coverage of our junior rep and Flegg matches. Better than no answer at all.
Thanks for going to the trouble of contacting them about it.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
Marschke goes in after a mountain of possession in their 20. Misses the conversion.

Foxtel cameras constantly crossing to Flanno moving between the stands and the coach's box.