Player Rankings v Rabbitohs

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Only stats I see is under Players . Where precisely is the Profile Section on the page?
Player profile: Name, picture, position , weight, height, etc. Under that "Player Contact". Under that is "Stats". Stats is collapsed so you have to click on it to open.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I tried looking up this season stats for Aaron Woods and told he is a Sharks prop. So bloody frustrating. Does any one have access to game by game stats for this season.
Woods - Avg 8 runs a game ranked 216/417. Run metres 791m avg 71m p.g. ranked poorly 213/417. Makes 23.5 tackles a game, misses 1.7 tackles a game, hasn't made a line break , avg 0.7 offloads /8 all season so a great buy ... not

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Woods - Avg 8 runs a game ranked 216/417. Run metres 791m avg 71m p.g. ranked poorly 213/417. Makes 23.5 tackles a game, misses 1.7 tackles a game, hasn't made a line break , avg 0.7 offloads /8 all season so a great buy ... not
They are season stats. I have access to those too. Keep saying I am looking for game by game stats jodragon40 jodragon40.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Hmmmmm I’m not sure what you are asking for. It shows the stats for each game and the total at the top.
View attachment 87
It's interesting that by far his best game in terms of run metres was the same game when he played much longer than usual. I thought Woods ability to play longer than other props was his strong point. So the coach denies him his strong point.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

7. ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS

Last round’s ranking: 11th (up four spots)
The Dragons looked like a finals team for the first half-hour against Souths as they ruthlessly exposed them to lead 32-0. While they failed to go on with it, the 32-12 win saw them move into the top eight and could set them up for a charge to the finals despite their inconsistent season to date. Ben Hunt continues to show why he was leading the Dally M race when voting went behind closed doors and has finally turned his strong representative form into consistent performances at halfback for the Dragons. Zac Lomax bounced back from a horror night against the Cowboys with an impressive display and Cody Ramsey continues to impress in the fullback role. Now the challenge for the Dragons is to string some wins together.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

7. ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS

Last round’s ranking: 11th (up four spots)
The Dragons looked like a finals team for the first half-hour against Souths as they ruthlessly exposed them to lead 32-0. While they failed to go on with it, the 32-12 win saw them move into the top eight and could set them up for a charge to the finals despite their inconsistent season to date. Ben Hunt continues to show why he was leading the Dally M race when voting went behind closed doors and has finally turned his strong representative form into consistent performances at halfback for the Dragons. Zac Lomax bounced back from a horror night against the Cowboys with an impressive display and Cody Ramsey continues to impress in the fullback role. Now the challenge for the Dragons is to string some wins together.
Looks like utter dribble to me. Who compiled the ranking? If they put together another 2 or 3 games like that in the next few weeks, I'll agree 7th is justified.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Looks like utter dribble to me. Who compiled the ranking? If they put together another 2 or 3 games like that in the next few weeks, I'll agree 7th is justified.
News Ltd. It is a little overly optimistic but maybe it's a reflection on how badly other highly regarded teams such as Souths and Roosters are going rather than how well the Dragons are going.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
News Ltd. It is a little overly optimistic but maybe it's a reflection on how badly other highly regarded teams such as Souths and Roosters are going rather than how well the Dragons are going.
Maybe. Unfortunately I have a feeling Rorters might end up higher on the table than Saints.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Our run home is pretty difficult if they can repeat the last effort on a regular and consistent basis for the rest of the season then perhaps we will finish 8th but I am not holding my breath and in reality if we do finish 8th then it would be either Panthers or Storm first up and we will be embarrassed unfortunately

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Our run home is pretty difficult if they can repeat the last effort on a regular and consistent basis for the rest of the season then perhaps we will finish 8th but I am not holding my breath and in reality if we do finish 8th then it would be either Panthers or Storm first up and we will be embarrassed unfortunately
Look like the top 8 is pretty much set except for Dragons, Souths and Roosters fighting for 2 spots with Canberra to possibly come into for 7th or 8th. So in week one, if Saints sneaked into 7th or 8th, in the first week I think they'd be up against 5th or 6th which looks like Cronulla, Parramatta or Broncos.