Round 10 vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Mosese Suli is expected back from concussion protocols against the Rabbitohs, with Zac Lomax likely to shift to the wing and Christian Tuipulotu to make way. Luciano Leilua is due back from a calf injury, with Tom Eisenhuth a chance to shift back to lock. Blake Lawrie would then move back to the bench, with Ben Murdoch-Masila to make way. Raymond Faitala-Mariner was benched last week and will likely remain on the pine.

I'm tipping only 2 changes. Luicano in and BMM out of the 17. I guess there will be a reshuffle. And Suli in, Zac back to the wing and CT out.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Mosese Suli is expected back from concussion protocols against the Rabbitohs, with Zac Lomax likely to shift to the wing and Christian Tuipulotu to make way. Luciano Leilua is due back from a calf injury, with Tom Eisenhuth a chance to shift back to lock. Blake Lawrie would then move back to the bench, with Ben Murdoch-Masila to make way. Raymond Faitala-Mariner was benched last week and will likely remain on the pine.

I'm tipping only 2 changes. Luicano in and BMM out of the 17. I guess there will be a reshuffle. And Suli in, Zac back to the wing and CT out.
I don't think he can leave one or both of the Couchman's out any longer. It's gotten ridiculous.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
He did. I'm telling you in my opinion those poor Couchman bros, Fifita, Tuitavake won't get a run unless we have a heavy injury toll. So Lomax /Rav combo gone, Lomax back to his wing. Leilua not in.
Flanno has lost the plot.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:​

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Zac Lomax 3. Moses Suli 4. Jack Bird 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Hame Sele 11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Tom Eisenhuth 14. Fa’amanu Brown 15. Blake Lawrie 16. Jack de Belin 17. Ben Murdoch-Masila 18. Michael Molo

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
He did. I'm telling you in my opinion those poor Couchman bros, Fifita, Tuitavake won't get a run unless we have a heavy injury toll. So Lomax /Rav combo gone, Lomax back to his wing. Leilua not in.
Bizzaro world at the Dragons.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
We are the only club which won't make changes to a losing team. And they are playing a second-string Souffs team. Will probably squeeze out a 4 point so then Flanno will pick the same team for another 10 weeks.
Never seen anything like this. Even Price, McGregor and Griffin were coaching losing teams but didn't have anyone in reserve grade demanding selection. Flanno has that, is losing by larger margins than the previous 3 but still won't make any changes.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
Never seen anything like this. Even Price, McGregor and Griffin were coaching losing teams but didn't have anyone in reserve grade demanding selection. Flanno has that, is losing by larger margins than the previous 3 but still won't make any changes.
And because of his time in the media, no one seems to want to call him on it?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Thats how our 'esteemed' coach will play it too so he can accommodate his best mate Jack Bird. Actually CT ran the most metres on Sun, even more than Zac. See Tyrell has avoided suspension while its great to have Luch back.

Eric

Staff
Toby Couchman still sitting in the reserves list but
no closer to playing a match than he was weeks ago despite his irresistible form.
According to Flanno, Toby and Ryan "ArE Not reAdy YeT"🤪.

Haven't played NSW Cup for an opposition team or been cut loose by an opposition club so they aren't suitable for Flanno.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
According to Flanno, Toby and Ryan "ArE Not reAdy YeT"🤪.

Haven't played NSW Cup for an opposition team or been cut loose by an opposition club so they aren't suitable for Flanno.
Seems like Flanno has done a spectacular job of demoralising a lot of supporters in only 9 rounds.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
If they lose this week it will be all downhill from there ...... this is panning out a bit like when Hook first took over , the enthusiasm , new coach players trying to impress ( let me know if not, didn't they win 3 in arow when Hook started ) ........ Then with no changes to the team each week they fell apart ........

Eric

Staff
Captains run done, doesn't look like any late changes.
Expect to see Flanno kick more in the game.
IMO Hunt not getting his hands on the ball so much cannot but be good but I just don't know if Kyle Flanagan kicking more will work. In the first game against the GC they really got the mix right. Hunt choosing his moments, Kyle getting his hands on the ball more. It was good for him, for Kyle and for the team. Since then it's all Hunt and Kyle has been a passenger.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
IMO Hunt not getting his hands on the ball so much cannot but be good but I just don't know if Kyle Flanagan kicking more will work. In the first game against the GC they really got the mix right. Hunt choosing his moments, Kyle getting his hands on the ball more. It was good for him, for Kyle and for the team. Since then it's all Hunt and Kyle has been a passenger.
It might have to do with the platform the forwards laid in that game but haven't been since.