Round 10 vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Late Mail: The Dragons look set to be 1-17 with Luciano Leilua unable to overcome a calf injury. The club has confirmed, however, that he will return in Round 12, after the bye.

Souths are in an injury crisis but still have playing today:
  • Latrell Mitchell
  • Kodi Walker
  • Damien Cook
  • Keaon Koloamatangi
  • Jack Wighton
  • Jai Arrow
Where is all our salary cap money going? And they still can't make a decent offer to JDB? I bet Kyle Flanagan is on very good money while no other club is willing to offer him even a minimum wage.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Did a News Corp sub editor boo boo by printing that the sponsorship sum by Squadron Energy is an astronomical 31.7 billion or is it a fact. If so why doesnt he buy the club lock, stock and barrel and return both sides to stand alone clubs..

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Did a News Corp sub editor boo boo by printing that the sponsorship sum by Squadron Energy is an astronomical 31.7 billion or is it a fact. If so why doesnt he buy the club lock, stock and barrel and return both sides to stand alone clubs..
31.7 billion? Must be a typo. I think it might be 3.17 million.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I think it might be 3.17 million
I think 3.17 billion. Twiggy is loaded. Sounds more realistic. Well I can tell you one thing, a certain NC sub editor will have to face an embarrassing retraction and a dressing down from both his boss and a fuming Andrew Forrest.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Sounds more realistic. Well I can tell you one thing, a certain NC sub editor will have to face an embarrassing retraction and a dressing down from both his boss and a fuming Andrew Forrest.
Typos are a pretty common ocurrance. I think the editor is the one who'll get a baking.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
For 31.7 billion, he doesn't need to worry about the Dragons. He would just buy the NRL and make Mark Coyne the CEO and order salary cap police to not investigate the Dragons but investigate the Roosters non-stop until their cheating is a proven fact.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
question 1: why arent all our grade team lists on our website
question 2: why is our Ressie game being played before Flegg.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Eisenhuth is a good, gap running, tackle breaking backrower for us. One of your best Flanno. Maybe we can bore Souths to death.