Round 19: Dragons vs Brisbane Broncos

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons Team Tips:

Raymond Faitala-Mariner was a late scratching in Round 18 after succumbing to back spasms. It remains to be seen if he will be fit to take the field, and if he returns Luciano Leilua will shift to the bench. With Zac Lomax and Ben Hunt both playing Origin, Fa’amanu Brown and Jack Bird could slot into the starting side. Bird played fullback in NSW Cup in Round 18 on return from a significant ankle sprain.

If Ryan Couchman still isn't selected........ Well what can I say? Flanno wants us to lose?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons Team Tips:

Raymond Faitala-Mariner was a late scratching in Round 18 after succumbing to back spasms. It remains to be seen if he will be fit to take the field, and if he returns Luciano Leilua will shift to the bench. With Zac Lomax and Ben Hunt both playing Origin, Fa’amanu Brown and Jack Bird could slot into the starting side. Bird played fullback in NSW Cup in Round 18 on return from a significant ankle sprain.

If Ryan Couchman still isn't selected........ Well what can I say? Flanno wants us to lose?
I think they may give Marschke another go.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Rav back and they did give Marschke a go. Will be interesting to see his combination with Flanagan. Personally I always think playing JDB at prop sends the opposition the wrong message. I see Sele is back and will be in the props rotation however personally I would like to have seen one of the ressies props off the bench at least just to see how they would go but alas nobody listens to me anymore. Just my views.

Last edited:

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Ive heard the same that Bird is utility today and its his position to lose.

Unlucky for BMM, we will miss his impact but atleast we have some injury cover, im not sure if Marshke is 100% either, he hasnt played a game in forever.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Ive heard the same that Bird is utility today and its his position to lose.

Unlucky for BMM, we will miss his impact but atleast we have some injury cover, im not sure if Marshke is 100% either, he hasnt played a game in forever.
I like having a utility on the bench personally.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Looking for a much improved performance from Flanno jnr. If he dummy's and runs but fools no one when Dragons have numbers on the outside, I might go smash the TV.