Sounds Promising

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
When the team is winning, no one has anything to say. When losing, pandemonium. I don't know why it hasn't been suggested Amone play fullback if Sloan isn't yet ready for first grade every week.
True that. But I think with Mybe at fullback, the team won't be winning for very long.

Eric

Staff

STAT ATTACK: ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA​

Home bodies: Won nine of 12 at home last season including five from six in Wollongong, but won just three from 12 away.
Sneaking Up: Have slightly improved their ladder position in each of the past four seasons, going from 15th in 2019 to 12th in ‘20, 11th in ‘21 and 10th last season.

This sounds promising, doesn't it?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Home bodies: Won nine of 12 at home last season including five from six in Wollongong, but won just three from 12 away.
Sneaking Up: Have slightly improved their ladder position in each of the past four seasons, going from 15th in 2019 to 12th in ‘20, 11th in ‘21 and 10th last season.

Hard to see where the team is going to improve. de Belin and Hunt are another year older. Amone won't be playing. Swapped the worst hooker with the second worst. Or now the worst has retired, we still have the worst.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup

Unfortunately I am predicting 12th but could end up being 15th unless the prop journeymen step up.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Yep, black comedy, not politically correct language apparently 🙄 . What is the world coming to
When people say things like that, I often bite back but that time, when it was suggested to me not to say "black comedy", it was so ridiculous I just ignored her.