2010 GF Winners 10th Reunion

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Eric

Staff
A lot of talk about Coops but when you give it cool thought, unlike the end of season awards, it was a really good turnout.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Jarrod Saffy looks like he'd have no trouble lacing up the boots today. Gaz has remained in good nic as well.

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
It was nice of Bennett to make the trip down even in the midst of pre-season training. As for:
  • Darius Boyd (Wasn't invited. A very unpopular person)
  • Matt Cooper (As we all know)
  • Neville Costigan (I wonder. Was really good for us that year)
  • Kalifa Faifai-Loa (I remember the name but that's about it)
  • Michael Greenfield (as above)
  • Cameron King (Last I heard, he was playing in the ESL second division)
  • Michael Lett (I remember the name but that's about it)
  • Jake Marketo (Last I heard, he was in England but that was a while ago. Local junior so I presume he would have went if he was around)
  • Luke Priddis (I thought he left the year before the premiership year)
  • Matt Prior (I wonder what he is doing these days. Surely he would have attended if he was around)
  • Ricky Thorby (Another local junior and fringe first grader, wasn't he? Again, if he were around and invited, surely would have went)
  • Dean Young (If Bennett were able to make it down, Deanno should have as well. Seems to be doing a really good job up there)

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It was nice of Bennett to come down even in the midst of pre-season training. As for:
  • Jake Marketo (Last I heard, he was in England but that was a while ago. Local junior so I presume he would have went if he was around)
  • Matt Prior (I wonder what he is doing these days. Surely he would have attended if he was around)
  • Ricky Thorby (Another local junior and fringe first grader, wasn't he? Again, if he were around and invited, surely would have went)
  • Dean Young (If Bennett were able to make it down, Deanno should have as well. Seems to be doing a really good job up there)
Was a good team effort. Hard to choose MoM but surely it should have been Dean Young. Maybe that's part of the reason he and Boyd stayed away.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
It was nice of Bennett to make the trip down even in the midst of pre-season training. As for:
I should add one more to this list it seems no one picked up on.
  • Steven Price (I think he rubbed most of that team the wrong way. Pushed out the guys like Weyman, Scott and Prior well before their time. We know what Sowie hated him though he probably got rid of Sowie at the right time. He was poor for Penrith as far as I know.)
Anyway, thought that was worth noting.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I should add one more to this list it seems no one picked up on.
  • Steven Price (I think he rubbed most of that team the wrong way. Pushed out the guys like Weyman, Scott and Prior well before their time. We know what Sowie hated him though he probably got rid of Sowie at the right time. He was poor for Penrith as far as I know.)
Anyway, thought that was worth noting.
As an assistant coach, Price has a great record. Not cut out to be a head coach. Same as Barrett. I wonder about Deano. Good luck getting a chance to prove himself. Just not at the Dragons. No more rookie head coaches for the Dragons for another 10 years at least.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
As an assistant coach, Price has a great record. Not cut out to be a head coach. Same as Barrett. I wonder about Deano. Good luck getting a chance to prove himself. Just not at the Dragons. No more rookie head coaches for the Dragons for another 10 years at least.
Former Saints make the best assistant coaches. Except for Mary.