2023 PREDICTION DRAGONS

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well today's D. T. has published a season guide. 1st coach to be sacked either Aiden O'Brien, Justin Holbrook or our own Anthony Griffin. Des Hasler has been tipped to replace one of these 3 fetching up to $900k per season. Out of the 18 apparent experts and tipsters 9 or 50% have selected our beloved Dragons to be awarded the wooden spoon. We won't get the spoon is my prediction. In fact I believe and this is based on the premise that we have a new coach by mid season we will finish 12th. I had lunch yesterday with a very old friend of mine who is still involved in the NRL and it is no secret in the RL World that our club is divided both in the boardroom and the team. The very 1st step in reconciliation will be the removal of the coach then a certain board member. We will then see the recruitment of some quality players and the excelleration of some of our home grown talent into our top 30. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Well today's D. T. has published a season guide. 1st coach to be sacked either Aiden O'Brien's, Justin Holbrook or our own Anthony Griffin. Desk Hasler has been tipped to replace one of these 3 fetching up to $900k per season. Out of the 18 apparent experts and tipsters 9 or 50% have selected our beloved Dragons to be awarded the wooden spoon. We won't get the spoon is my prediction. In fact I believe and this is based on the premise that we have a new coach by mid season we will finish 12th. I had lunch yesterday with a very old friend of mine who is still involved in the NRL and it is no secret in the RL World that our club is divided both in the boardroom and the team. The very 1st step in reconciliation will be the removal of the coach then a certain board member. We will then see the recruitment of some quality players and the excelleration of some of our home grown talent into our top 30. Time will tell.
These idiots will drag their feet in regard to sacking the coach and there won't be any "saviors" coming through from the junior ranks this year. The top 30 is almost filled with QLD Cup journeymen, rejects from the wooden spooners of last year and rejects from the second last team last year.

So I'm tipping the wooden spoon this year.

Just keeping it real🤷‍♂️

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Well today's D. T. has published a season guide. 1st coach to be sacked either Aiden O'Brien's, Justin Holbrook or our own Anthony Griffin. Desk Hasler has been tipped to replace one of these 3 fetching up to $900k per season. Out of the 18 apparent experts and tipsters 9 or 50% have selected our beloved Dragons to be awarded the wooden spoon. We won't get the spoon is my prediction. In fact I believe and this is based on the premise that we have a new coach by mid season we will finish 12th. I had lunch yesterday with a very old friend of mine who is still involved in the NRL and it is no secret in the RL World that our club is divided both in the boardroom and the team. The very 1st step in reconciliation will be the removal of the coach then a certain board member. We will then see the recruitment of some quality players and the excelleration of some of our home grown talent into our top 30. Time will tell.
I reckon Newcastle or the Warriors might "beat us" to the spoon. Second last is my tip. Though like the Tigers, the Warriors shipped off their dead wood to us during the off season and promoted/recruited some good, young players so especially in the second half of the season, they might improve much more than the Dragons. As a matter of fact, after the Origin period the Dragons might go further backwards.

JDB alone can't stop other teams running straight through the middle of the Dragons. If JDB is out injured for any significant period, the spoon is almost assured. Unless the Rorters are caught cheating and all their points are deducted.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
These idiots will drag their feet in regard to sacking the coach and there won't be any "saviors" coming through from the junior ranks this year. The top 30 is almost filled with QLD Cup journeymen, rejects from the wooden spooners of last year and rejects from the second last team last year.

So I'm tipping the wooden spoon this year.

Just keeping it real🤷‍♂️
After analysing the draw, input a change of coach, injuries, our depth there is no chance that we will be receiving the wooden spoon. On the flip side there is no chance of playing semi finals football again this season. Take the good with the bad I predicted 12th which as a lifetime supporter devastated me but that is my honest assessment. Until this team and club reunite we won't be playing semi finals football. Hopefully by 2025.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Melbourne
  2. North QLD
  3. Penrith
  4. Gold Coast
  5. Rorters
  6. Souffs
  7. Parramatta
  8. Manly
  9. Cronulla
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canberra
  12. Broncos
  13. Bullgrubs
  14. Dolphins
  15. Warriors
  16. Dragons
  17. Knights
My prediction is that either the Panthers, Rabbits or Cowboys will win this seasons minor premiership

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
After analysing the draw, input a change of coach, injuries, our depth there is no chance that we will be receiving the wooden spoon. On the flip side there is no chance of playing semi finals football again this season. Take the good with the bad I predicted 12th which as a lifetime supporter devastated me but that is my honest assessment. Until this team and club reunite we won't be playing semi finals football. Hopefully by 2025.
  1. Melbourne
  2. North QLD
  3. Penrith
  4. Gold Coast
  5. Rorters
  6. Souffs
  7. Parramatta
  8. Manly
  9. Cronulla
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canberra
  12. Broncos
  13. Bullgrubs
  14. Dolphins
  15. Warriors
  16. Dragons
  17. Knights
At first I had the Dragons "winning" the spoon but I think Jo Dragon is right about depth. Our depth might be a little better than Newcastle and Dolphins. But Bennett will have the Dolphins punching above their weight. So second last.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Melbourne
  2. North QLD
  3. Penrith
  4. Gold Coast
  5. Rorters
  6. Souffs
  7. Parramatta
  8. Manly
  9. Cronulla
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canberra
  12. Broncos
  13. Bullgrubs
  14. Dolphins
  15. Warriors
  16. Dragons
  17. Knights
At first I had the Dragons "winning" the spoon but I think Jo Dragon is right about depth. Our depth might be a little better than Newcastle and Dolphins. But Bennett will have the Dolphins punching above their weight. So second last.
Second last? That's optimistic!