jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Tipping similar to jodragon40 jodragon40 isn't going to do me any good. I need 3 points and need him not to get any points. So Im going to go with a few upsets and see what happens.
  1. Manly Sea Eagles vs Penrith Panthers: Penrith
  2. Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans: GC
  3. Brisbane Broncos vs Parramatta Eels: Parramatta
  4. South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St George Illawarra Dragons: Souths by 10
  5. Wests Tigers vs Warriors: Warriors
  6. Sydney Roosters vs Dolphins: Roosters
  7. Melbourne Storm vs Canberra Raiders: Melbourne
  8. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs: Canterbury (holding my nose for this one)
Good luck

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
  2. Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans: Shonks
  3. Brisbane Broncos vs Parramatta Eels: Broncs
  4. South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St George Illawarra Dragons: Souths by 8
  8. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs: Newcastle

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Gee whiz, I was hoping to put an end to the tipping comp this week so I can relax before my overseas holidays. It would appear at the very worst 7 from 8 at the very best another, yes another clean sweep. Wish me luck everyone for 8 out of 8.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Gee whiz, I was hoping to put an end to the tipping comp this week so I can relax before my overseas holidays. It would appear at the very worst 7 from 8 at the very best another, yes another clean sweep. Wish me luck everyone for 8 out of 8.
So much for going for upsets. I'm out of the race now. Maybe DragonsTragic BDC can catch you.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  2. Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans: Shonks
  3. Brisbane Broncos vs Parramatta Eels: Broncs
  4. South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St George Illawarra Dragons: Souths by 8
  8. Newcastle Knights vs Canterbury Bulldogs: Newcastle
3 points coming your way congratulations

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
3 people got 8 from 8. DragonsTragic BDC wins 2 weeks in a row! I think that's the first since the early part of the season when jodragon40 jodragon40 was winning almost every week. Speaking of which, he is an absolute tipping machine! Gets at least 1 point every week and 2 for this week. Chris M Chris M gets 1 point.

I'll add up the scores later.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
3 people got 8 from 8. DragonsTragic BDC wins 2 weeks in a row! I think that's the first since the early part of the season when jodragon40 jodragon40 was winning almost every week. Speaking of which, he is an absolute tipping machine! Gets at least 1 point every week and 2 for this week. Chris M Chris M gets 1 point.

I'll add up the scores later.
So I can relax now 3 weeks to go by my count 10 points clear. I'll start packing in the knowledge that the bragging rights remains safely in my keeping. Looking forward to next season. 🍻 Cheers

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Where are you going?
Brisbane - Singapore - Dubai - Milan - Venice - Rome, 10 night cruise Rome - Greek Island, Rome - Manchester - ( Old Trafford tour) - 6 day roadtrip England- Scotland, visiting where I was born in Bradford, Yorkshire, Liverpool (Anfield tour/Beatles tour), Bath - London - Dubai - Singapore and home. 5 weeks all up.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Brisbane - Singapore - Dubai - Milan - Venice - Rome, 10 night cruise Rome - Greek Island, Rome - Manchester - ( Old Trafford tour) - 6 day roadtrip England- Scotland, visiting where I was born in Bradford, Yorkshire, Liverpool (Anfield tour/Beatles tour), Bath - London - Dubai - Singapore and home. 5 weeks all up.
Nice! I'll try to hold things together while your gone.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Do you fund your overseas jaunts with winnings from tipping comps?