Biting…

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
The decision to suspend Kyle is a joke. If Crichton made a complaint he should front the judiciary. If you made a civil complaint against someone and then said, “But I don’t want to give evidence”. How would the case go ? Crichton virtually stuck his nose in Kyle’s mouth. Now, despite all the criticism of Kyle we have Jack Bird at 6. I would put Marche or Brown on the bench in just in case….

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The decision to suspend Kyle is a joke. If Crichton made a complaint he should front the judiciary. If you made a civil complaint against someone and then said, “But I don’t want to give evidence”. How would the case go ? Crichton virtually stuck his nose in Kyle’s mouth. Now, despite all the criticism of Kyle we have Jack Bird at 6. I would put Marche or Brown on the bench in just in case….
It seems Brown is still out injured. This is Jesse's first game in a long time in reserve grade. I think starting with Bird or LKT with the other on the bench is much better than any other option, including Kyle starting. At least Bird can bust a tackle here and there and is a strong defender in the halves.

As for the suspension, I agree it was harsh. I thought due to Crighton's role in it, 2 weeks, 3 max was fair. As others pointed out, I think the main problem was Kyle telling Flanno he didn't do it and then Flanno saying, "He (Kyle) isn't that kind of person" was the problem. If Kyle had argued he did it because he couldn't breathe, I think he would have gotten only a week or two. Instead he just denied it despite the video evidence.