CLUB CULTURE

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Yep got rid of Sully who I would have kept over Amone , I was always thinking this would happen , Flanno not signing Sully and then signing his son , now bingo ..... Not against young Flanno playing , might turn out ok ...... The next thing that will happen if Flanno fails is Young jr takes over ...... This club has become so predictable ......
I'd say the coaches son will be partnering Hunt next season
If this turns out to be the case, I'm officially the first on the sack Flanangan bandwagon.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I'd say the coaches son will be partnering Hunt next season
no, no, no, no, no!

ron swanson computer GIF

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Possible replacements according to Fox Sports.
  • Anthony Milford - No thanks
  • Drew Hutchison - Why not? Bring him home for 2 years.
  • Jack Bird - With Hunt as halfback? The outside backs would be seriously starved for the ball unless they just ran from dummy half. So no to that.
  • Paul Turner - As for Bird.
  • Kurt Mann - Wouldn't be the worst choice but I don't like it.
  • Kaeo Weekes - Not sure but apparently he's all but gone to the Faders.
  • Kyle Flanagan - God no! He's an injury backup for first grade at very best. 25 and at his 4th club. Should tell us all we need to know.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  • Anthony Milford -
  • Drew Hutchison - Done a deal with the Dogs.
  • Jack Bird -
  • Paul Turner -
  • Kurt Mann - Done a deal with the Dogs.
  • Kaeo Weekes - Done a deal with the Raiders. (might still be in the 2 week cooling off period)
  • Kyle Flanagan -

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
  • Anthony Milford -
  • Drew Hutchison - Done a deal with the Dogs.
  • Jack Bird -
  • Paul Turner -
  • Kurt Mann - Done a deal with the Dogs.
  • Kaeo Weekes - Done a deal with the Raiders. (might still be in the 2 week cooling off period)
  • Kyle Flanagan -
Out of those, I'd go with Bird. With a full preseason training there it might not be the worst stopgap measure.