Dragons and Steelers high school alumni

Eric

Staff
First grade rugby league players from Dragons or Steelers past or present you went to school with.
To be honest there are a few but it's kind of personal information. I don't particularly want my academic record out there for possible scrutiny.

Eric

Staff
Zero, ziltch, nada.

And you? Be interesting to get the gos on some of their HS lives. NRLW as well. Or especially:oops:.
Please, nothing illegal or defamatory. The general public doesn't need to know Zac Lomax (for example) was smoking something at lunchtimes. I don't mind it but it can get the site admins into trouble. You can make use of the private message function whenever you like.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Please, nothing illegal or defamatory. The general public doesn't need to know Zac Lomax (for example) was smoking something at lunchtimes. I don't mind it but it can get the site admins into trouble. You can make use of the private message function whenever you like.
Lucky Corney Norman is now off the books or this thread could have gotten out of hand.

I don't know about anything personally but given his reputation, it may have been interesting.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Lucky Corney Norman is now off the books or this thread could have gotten out of hand.

I don't know about anything personally but given his reputation, it may have been interesting.
They say he took an interest in chemistry.