Footy Quiz.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Schoolboys team? I worked in the same area as he did in the 80s
In the same area as in the same area of expertise in a nearby geographical area? You were a lieutenant and he a constable? I'm not even sure which is higher rank but now we all know why you are so fond of handing out bakingso_O.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
In the same area as in the same area of expertise in a nearby geographical area? You were a lieutenant and he a constable? I'm not even sure which is higher rank but now we all know why you are so fond of handing out bakingso_O.
Now, now, it was to protect and serve, Culpam poena premit comes is the actual motto. Lt? no such rank

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Did someone name him?
Illusion Illusion did. It was Frank Burge. He must have almost been to Raper, Gaz and etc what they were to us.
Is lieutenant even a police rank? I thought it was only military.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Illusion Illusion did. It was Frank Burge. He must have almost been to Raper, Gaz and etc what they were to us.

Is lieutenant even a police rank? I thought it was only military.
Correct it isn't in the USA and some Asian countries it is but not here. The ranks are non commissioned officers :
Constable/ Constable 1st class/ Senior Constable, Sergeant, Senior Sergeant. Inspector and above are commissioned officers.