Footy Quiz.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Woods is now a set bench man and probably getting more minutes. There has been a rise in his performances as a result. Is he staying with us or heading back to the Tigers? I think the club could use his experience as a mentor for some of our young forwards.
The last thing the club needs is another "mentor" in the forwards. It's already the oldest pack in the competition. There are more than enough "mentors".

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
The last thing the club needs is another "mentor" in the forwards. It's already the oldest pack in the competition. There are more than enough "mentors".
McGuire leaving, rumour is McCullough, Woods and Burgess are also leaving. The pack is about to get much younger.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
rumour is McCullough, Woods and Burgess are also leaving.
That first name is music to my ears. Woods will return to his spiritual home. George will have to sort out his mental problems.

Be interesting to know what we will be saving by offloading this trio. .

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The place is a mess. Hopefully all these firings wil fix the situation but really, was it not the head coach who signed McCullough, McGuire, Beale?
Did anyone else know this?
2022 Salaries:
Hunt - $1.12m
Mbye - $900k
JDB - $750k
Lomax - $700k
Su'a- $600k
Sims $550k
I for one was not aware that Mbye was our 2nd highest paid player, really a utility player on that money.
This confirms what I have been saying that we are and have been stymied by our salary cap. The only one we have managed to offload is our cheapest one Sims. 2023 will mark year 5 that we have failed to make the top 8.
Back to the quiz. Who is this.
View attachment 177
Wally's Fullerton smith