Footy Quiz.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Who am I?
I was born in Wollongong in 1957.
I played 180 first grade games for St George and 58 for the Sydney Rorters.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Who am I?
I was born in Wollongong in 1956.
I played for NSW, Australia and almost 300 games for St George.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Your turn.
Mind you knowing my history of the club I don't believe he played nearly 300 games for us that threw me for a moment. There has, to the best of my fading recollection, only 2 players that have played 250 plus games for the club and that's the 2 Ben's, Hornby and Creagh.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Mind you knowing my history of the club I don't believe he played nearly 300 games for us that threw me for a moment. There has, to the best of my fading recollection, only 2 players that have played 250 plus games for the club and that's the 2 Ben's, Hornby and Creagh.
278👍

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Sorry, mistake. 234 plus 44 as coach.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Who am I?
Born Thirroul in 1959.
I stunned the rugby league world with powerful running wide of the rucks and I was also an accomplished goal kicker.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Who am I?
Born Thirroul in 1959.
I stunned the rugby league world with powerful running wide of the rucks and I was also an accomplished goal kicker.
This is all in my era so I know most of these players, this one was a backrower and also a goal kicker gives this one up as Graeme Wynn.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Who am I?
I was born in Brisbane in 1967.
I played 222 games for St George and St George Illawarra.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
That would be our centre who scored that unforgettable try with minutes remaining in the SOO bloody Mark Coyne
Also the centre who enjoys handing out drunken bakings to hotel staff in foreign countries. That was really too bad. He would have made a good CEO.