Gallen vs Lussick

Eric

Staff
Anyone else watching this? I don't know why I bother. I'm not really into hand to hand combat even among the best of them but these guys definitely aren't that. Looks like Joey Leilua is going to weigh about 150kg in a few years but I think he might have made a good bench forward on a minimal salary for 2 years. Why not? Big and mobile enough. Not fit enough but with guys who play long minutes like Lawrie and Woods, St George could possibly afford to play one guy on the bench who can only play 15 min each half.

Eric

Staff
Then I heard his post match interview...... Guy just can't help himself but be a ******.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Then I heard his post match interview...... Guy just can't help himself but be a ******.
Guy is the ultimate grub. Even if everything good he does on the field wasn't cancelled out by 2 bad things, he isn't worth the baggage he brings with him.

Eric

Staff
What happened?

This x100!
Said about 30 words and about half of them F-bombs on live TV...... The last fight with Gallen was a farce. Not sure why Leilua wasn't drafted to take on Gallen and Lussick vs Heighington. Lussick was dominating Gallen until he punched himself out and was so spent, he could hardly stand up.