GAME DAY MAGIC ROUND - TITANS

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That's was school boy stuff missing the easy conversion Sloan's pass to the opposition six again penalty then soft try

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well that is how you lose the unlosable game and that is it for this season unfortunately for us. What I just witnessed was diabolical. Unfortunately it was our young stars who threw that game away. I can't remember seeing such a shambolic effort in the last 15 min of a game especially when the Titans were gone and after clawing our way back.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan, Amone and Hunt screwed up in the extra time period but it's a learning process for Sloan and Amone and that mistake by Hunt wasn't extraordinary considering the conditions.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Well that is how you lose the unlosable game and that is it for this season unfortunately for us. What I just witnessed was diabolical. Unfortunately it was our young stars who threw that game away. I can't remember seeing such a shambolic effort in the last 15 min of a game especially when the Titans were gone and after clawing our way back.
Need to start thinking about next season and beyond.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Your man was good. Needs to be in the 17 every week at least until Sua returns.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan, Amone and Hunt screwed up in the extra time period but it's a learning process for Sloan and Amone and that mistake by Hunt wasn't extraordinary considering the conditions.
Difficult to take that bomb in those conditions with his lack of experience but that's what he is paid the big money to do.