JACK TO STAY.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Great news and hope a couple more. Jack certainly wants em, saying ''I am still fresh, look after my body, I pretty much missed three years of the game.
I love the Dragons and have only ever envisaged myself being a one-club man.''

Music to my ears.

Bout time we had a JDB thread.

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Great news and hope a couple more. Jack certainly wants em, saying ''I am still fresh, look after my body, I pretty much missed three years of the game.

Music to my ears.

Bout time we had a post - court case JDB thread.
Good news. Been the best by a decent margin so far this year.

Eric

Staff

Music to my ears.

Bout time we had a post - court case JDB thread.
Extend him for 1 more year.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
He may even have two in him.
Watching games, I almost feel sorry for him. He's in the middle, tackling hard and well, running hard and well, passing well and he's doing it for 80min most weeks! He'd by a much more effective if he only had to stay on for around 60min. But then in the other 20min the forwards would get murdered.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Carrying the forwards for the full 80 mins must take its toll, so agree reduce his mins to 60 and we will have three more seasons from him. Dont reduce and we will force him to an earlier retirement.
It's really unfair to ask him to carry the rest of the pack for 80min most games. He's have to be pissed as times, wouldn't he?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

Jack had a tear in his eye the old sook.
If they are going to pick Hunt, surely they have to drop him as Captain and give it to JDB. He's very popular around the rest of the team, unlike Hunt, according to the info available to me.

Eric

Staff
The most infuriating thing about the arrogant pricks of the NRL continued persecution of Jack de Belin is the way Jack is so mild mannered about it. Of course he was just thrown off balance and fell. Was nothing in it at all. A penalty at most! And yet Jack says:

“I’m bitterly disappointed,” he said.

“I think we showed that it probably should have been a grade one, but I respect the judiciary’s decision. That’s life and you’ve got to play the cards you’ve been dealt.

“If you watch it, I don’t actively or consciously do a hip drop. It’s kind of one motion and unfortunately I ended up around his boot.

“There were mitigating factors, but as football players I know we have a responsibility and a duty of care.

“I don’t necessarily agree that there was a high level of force.”

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The most infuriating thing about the arrogant pricks of the NRL continued persecution of Jack de Belin is the way Jack is so mild mannered about it. Of course he was just thrown off balance and fell. Was nothing in it at all. A penalty at most! And yet Jack says:

“I’m bitterly disappointed,” he said.

“I think we showed that it probably should have been a grade one, but I respect the judiciary’s decision. That’s life and you’ve got to play the cards you’ve been dealt.

“If you watch it, I don’t actively or consciously do a hip drop. It’s kind of one motion and unfortunately I ended up around his boot.

“There were mitigating factors, but as football players I know we have a responsibility and a duty of care.

“I don’t necessarily agree that there was a high level of force.”
Sacrificed by the NRL in a pathetic attempt to say the stop in play, go back to an event two minutes before, award penalty to them and sin bin Jack just for good measure.

No way they would have done it against the Roosters, Storm, Broncos.