jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Look at the team lists and trial form, it's out of the Dragons and Dolphins for the spoon. I believe Bennett will lift the Dolphins above the Dragons. And the team list for them is probably better than ours.
I don't believe that the Dolphins have our depth. I believe that when the board finally show some intestinal fortitude and show the coach the door we may see a turn around in our fortunes and it will be enough to see us clear of the bottom 3

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I don't believe that the Dolphins have our depth. I believe that when the board finally show some intestinal fortitude and show the coach the door we may see a turn around in our fortunes and it will be enough to see us clear of the bottom 3
I think this as well. But will they show the coach the door early enough to salvage something positive from the season?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Melbourne
  2. Roosters
  3. Penrith
  4. North QLD
  5. Souths
  6. Titans
  7. Parramatta
  8. Manly
  9. Canberra
  10. Broncos
  11. Wests Tigers
  12. Cronulla
  13. Warriors
  14. Canterbury
  15. St George Illawarra
  16. Dolphins
  17. Newcastle

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Melbourne
  2. Souths
  3. Penrith
  4. North QLD
  5. Roosters
  6. Parramatta
  7. Gold Coast
  8. Manly
  9. Cronulla
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canberra
  12. Brisbane
  13. New Zealand
  14. Canterbury
  15. Dolphins
  16. St George Illawarra
  17. Newcastle

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Melbourne
  2. Souths
  3. Penrith
  4. North QLD
  5. Roosters
  6. Parramatta
  7. Gold Coast
  8. Manly
  9. Cronulla
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canberra
  12. Brisbane
  13. New Zealand
  14. Canterbury
  15. Dolphins
  16. St George Illawarra
  17. Newcastle
Yes Storm were strong 5 forwards ran for 100m plus in that game but it was only against the Warriors so let's not get too carried away with their pre season games. I don't believe that they will be minor premiers. Don't be surprised if it's the Cowboys, Souths or even the Roosters

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Yes Storm were strong 5 forwards ran for 100m plus in that game but it was only against the Warriors so let's not get too carried away with their pre season games. I don't believe that they will be minor premiers. Don't be surprised if it's the Cowboys, Souths or even the Roosters
In the regular season, I expect Bellamy will have them all business. In the trial, I think they were at 3/4 pace for a lot of the game. I was very impressed by our hometown team yesterday.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
In the regular season, I expect Bellamy will have them all business. In the trial, I think they were at 3/4 pace for a lot of the game. I was very impressed by our hometown team yesterday.
True but Warriors will finish under us this year so let's wait. Obviously they will be up there again perhaps 4th time will tell

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
True but Warriors will finish under us this year so let's wait. Obviously they will be up there again perhaps 4th time will tell
I was unimpressed by your pick, the Panthers. I didn't think they would miss Korasau and Kikau so much. Though they still have some very handy young, outside backs. Roosters are a dark horse. They could finish 1st or 6th~7th.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Watching the Dogs-Manly game and after the Penrith game last night, it seems Penrith have halves but average at best edge backrowers. Canterbury on the other hand have good edge backrowers, Kikau recruited from Penrith, but rubbish halves.

Seems to me Burton is a much better centre who can kick in general play rather than a 5/8.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Watching the Dogs-Manly game and after the Penrith game last night, it seems Penrith have halves but average at best edge backrowers. Canterbury on the other hand have good edge backrowers, Kikau recruited from Penrith, but rubbish halves.

Seems to me Burton is a much better centre who can kick in general play rather than a 5/8.
Luai is rubbish without Kikau. Kikau is rubbish without Luai. Together they are dynamite.

Eric

Staff
Interesting game between Tigers and Newcastle. Newcastle seem determined to keep inviting the Tigers back into it but the Tigers seem determined not to accept.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Interesting game between Tigers and Newcastle. Newcastle seem determined to keep inviting the Tigers back into it but the Tigers seem determined not to accept.
What a bludger of a game. Maybe the Dragons aren't going to get the spoon after all.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
If Parramatta lose tonight, can we draw a line through them this season?
Good game. I'd like to see Parra lose this week and next so that is one more team the Dragons won't ahve to worry about if the Dragons can somehow make the finals.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Anyone else watch the Broncos-Dolphins game? The latter were really unlucky with injuries but it's amazing what a good coach can do. If Hook was in charge of the Dolphins, they'd probably be losing by 30 every week.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Nice to see the Grubs still crap after spending big money on JAC, Kikau, Mahony, Burton. They will have salary cap trouble if they want to keep any good young players coming though the grades there.

Eric

Staff
Nice to see the Grubs still crap after spending big money on JAC, Kikau, Mahony, Burton. They will have salary cap trouble if they want to keep any good young players coming though the grades there.
And looks like the Rorters are going to miss out on the finals as well.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
It'll take a massive upset for Penrith not to win the premiership again this year. I'm ok with it. Better than Souths, Roosters or Melbourne winning.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Luai got off with a fine for a shoulder to the head. No arm wrapping action and connected him in the head and gets a fine! The NRL is an organisation corrupt to the core.