Other Clubs in 2024

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'm loathe to wish Souths well but I hope things go well for Benny Horby as head coach with a view to one day bringing him home. Though perhaps not as head coach because it will mean Deano proved incapable.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
A few things went against poor Benny. Had a player sin binned which could have been overlooked and lost his first choice fullback for the entire second half. A big out for any team. All in all you'd have to give his first game a C at best or C-.

Because Panthers were also missing Cleary.

Eric

Staff
Well done to Benji Marshall. At halftime Tigers with two 18 year-olds on, both playing well are leading the Bullgrubs 14-6 at halftime. Compare that to "nOT rEAdY yEt🤡 Flanno". Our 20 year-olds are ""nOT rEAdY yEt" according to Flanno. I'm convinced it all comes back to him wanting the best for Kyle, not the team. At least, he puts what's good for Kyle well above what's good for the team.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Fifita shuns Rorters to recommit to Titans​

Gold Coast star David Fifita will not be joining the Sydney Roosters on a $3.3 million offer in 2025, and will instead recommit to the Titans until 2026. The Titans announced Fifita’s decision to take up his player option on Wednesday morning.

Gold Coast chief executive Steve Mitchell said a large part of the reason for Fifita’s change of heart was his desire to remain close to his family.
“A big part of the play is central [to] his family, but also the direction the team is heading under Des this year. His mother and his family are very much embedded in the community. He made the decision that he’s really enjoying his footy at the moment, and you can see that in his footy the past five or six rounds,” Mitchell said.

“The family are close and come to every game down here, so the combination of all parts is what put him in a position that he said he was excited to be here. He has committed to take up the 25-26 seasons with us and make a significant contribution to us.” In a statement released on his behalf on Wednesday morning, Fifita thanked clubs for their interest this past fortnight.

Good stuff this! After the cheating fuks gave Sitili Tupouniua permission to seek life elsewhere!