Recruitment & Retention 2027

Jaz20

SGI Junior League
Is he very good? When I saw him play a bit for the Warriors, seemed average.

He doesn't have the class of Pattie but I don't think Canberra will be silly enough to let him go, so not even contemplating him anymore.

For me Healey is the perfect modern day 9. Running his strength with his speed and seems crafty enough. Certainly unproven over longer minutes though, that'd be my concern with paying him bigger money. Sort of like a younger, healthier Liddle I reckon.
 

Eric

Staff
He doesn't have the class of Pattie but I don't think Canberra will be silly enough to let him go, so not even contemplating him anymore.

For me Healey is the perfect modern day 9. Running his strength with his speed and seems crafty enough. Certainly unproven over longer minutes though, that'd be my concern with paying him bigger money. Sort of like a younger, healthier Liddle I reckon.
A younger, healthier Liddle sounds very good.
 

Mug Fan

SGI NSW Cup
I believe Bostock extension will be announced before Nov 1

Bostock's big call on Phins future

Another big-name Dolphins domino is set to fall with Jack Bostock revealing plans to ink a new deal with Redcliffe.

Bostock addressed reports he could quit the Dolphins, saying he intends to ink an extension before the conclusion of the World Cup.

“It’s still all getting worked out now,” Bostock said when asked to clarify his future with the Dolphins.

“As we’ve gone into the end of the season, it’s started getting sorted out.
“So over the World Cup campaign, I’m sure it will all be finished.”
 
Top