15. Michael Molo
  16. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  17. Josh Kerr

18. Toby Couchman
  19. Jaiyden Hunt
  20. Jacob Liddle
  21. Zane Musgrove
  22. Viliami Fifita

Lost to the last placed team. 5th loss in a row. So now changes......... Bye Hook. It's almost like he wants to get sacked.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Same team, Griffin is shooting for five on the trot.
Bye Hook. It's almost like he wants to get sacked.
Yet FO has not sacked him. Why not??? and why have they yet to interview even one coaching candidate. Hearing Hasler is now back from holiday. Just get moving and stop leaving us fans
in the dark.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Yet FO has not sacked him. Why not??? and why have they yet to interview even one coaching candidate. Hearing Hasler is now back from holiday. Just get moving and stop leaving us fans
in the dark.
6 on the trot*
Liddle had a blinder in the NSW Cup. I'd say he's the clubs best #9 including Hunt.

Dragons team:​

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Jack de Belin
  9. Moses Mbye
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Jack Bird

14. Jayden Sullivan
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  17. Josh Kerr

18. Toby Couchman
  19. Jaiyden Hunt
  20. Jacob Liddle
  21. Zane Musgrove
  22. Viliami Fifita

Lost to the last placed team. 5th loss in a row. So now changes......... Bye Hook. It's almost like he wants to get sacked.
:unsure::censored:🥴

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Waiting until after Hunt's 300th game so as not to overshadow the milestone.
Unfucking believable it's taken this long. Toward the end of last season everyone I know who supports Saints knew Griffin wasn't working out. Several players were and still are going backwards!

Eric

Staff

in the dark.
I reckon they are going to appoint the "dream team" of Hornby and Young. Both fully under the thumb of Peter Doust.
Hasler actually locked the owner of Manly out of the change room. His position was that he was in charge of the team, as stipulated in his contract. It was the right thing to do and what we need which is exactly why it's very doubtful we will get him.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
There was never going to be a change in the squad that came up last week and who are currently enjoying a week's break here on the Gold Coast. Barring serious injury or suspension they were never going to fly Liddle or Lomax up. As I mentioned I saw half the squad outside my unit complex on Monday, heads down looking at the ground going for a swim. We won't be beating anyone soon with the body language I witnessed on Monday

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
There was never going to be a change in the squad that came up last week and who are currently enjoying a week's break here on the Gold Coast. Barring serious injury or suspension they were never going to fly Liddle or Lomax up. As I mentioned I saw half the squad outside my unit complex on Monday, heads down looking at the ground going for a swim. We won't be beating anyone soon with the body language I witnessed on Monday
Too expensive to fly a Liddle or Lomax up. I wonder if they could use the train.

Eric

Staff
Anyone remember this game is actually on tomorrow? This is maybe the worst thing about the Griffin era. The lack of excitement about games. I've been saying for about a year now, his strategy or game plan seems to drag the opposition down into a wrestle, drag them down to our level and hopefully squeeze out a narrow win. Kind of worked against the poor teams until this year where the narrow wins have predictably become narrow losses.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Anyone remember this game is actually on tomorrow? This is maybe the worst thing about the Griffin era. The lack of excitement about games. I've been saying for about a year now, his strategy or game plan seems to drag the opposition down into a wrestle, drag them down to our level and hopefully squeeze out a narrow win. Kind of worked against the poor teams until this year where the narrow wins have predictably become narrow losses.
Arrogance is another feature of Hook's tenure. In the early rounds, team was better than expected. Liddle was going really well. So he demotes Liddle, promotes Mbye. All the fans and all the media are asking TFF he's doing but he just doesn't care. Like, "I will do whatever I like and that's that!"

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Anyone listening to the pre-game commentary? Mal Meniga and Cooper Cronk, please take your tongues out of Ben Hunt's behind!
Cooper Cronk just won't let it go! Even while they are talking about the Cowboys team, he wants to talk about Hunt!

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Cronk is still talking about Hunt. Honestly don't think I've ever heard so much love poured onto one player ever.

Eric

Staff
And now they are banging on about "just narrow losses" so it's ok. And Cooper Cronk still on about Ben Hunt!!!

Eric

Staff
Cooper Crink was saying how last week Ben Hunt was trying so hard and how even at the end he was trying so hard. That's been the problem you dumbf**k! He's been overplaying his hand to the detriment of the team!