Round 14: St George Illawarra v North QLD

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
With 10 min to go not 1 forward is going to make 100m as I have said consistently you cannot be competitive unless 3 make that mark. Therefore you will see no structure in attack and a defence always going backwards. We have been extremely poor tonight in the forwards. Hunt has been excellent closely followed by Suli and Ramsay but not 1 forward rates any mention and until that changes we won't be playing semi finals football in the next few years.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
That was actually really nicely done by Amone. With decent forwards behind him, I think he might really excel.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
With 10 min to go not 1 forward is going to make 100m as I have said consistently you cannot be competitive unless 3 make that mark. Therefore you will see no structure in attack and a defence always going backwards. We have been extremely poor tonight in the forwards. Hunt has been excellent closely followed by Suli and Ramsay but not 1 forward rates any mention and until that changes we won't be playing semi finals football in the next few years.
Forwards need a complete overhaul.

Eric

Staff
You said it 2min before the commentators.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
If not for that last try, the final score would have flattered the Dragons. The final try made it a more accurate reflection of the game.