Round 14: St George Illawarra v North QLD

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
This will be a good test. Like everyone else, I'm worried about Dragons forwards being found out. If Dragons forwards can hold their own, the backs have a good chance of bring home a victory. Then again, their backs are good as well. Speed to burn.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
This will be a good test. Like everyone else, I'm worried about Dragons forwards being found out. If Dragons forwards can hold their own, the backs have a good chance of bring home a victory. Then again, their backs are good as well. Speed to burn.
For all the talk about all NQs SOO reps, it comes down to only 3 and only 2 if that will miss the game. If Saints can win it'll mean:
  1. St George will probably be in the top 8 by the end of the round.
  2. St George is capable of beating competition big guns almost at full strength.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Has Su'a been dropped? Apparently he's going to come into the team if Ben Hunt is a late scratching. So he is fit to play but hasn't been selected.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Surprisingly Holmes playing however the big plus for us is that 2 talented forwards Ninai and Cotter won't be playing. Also another plus for us is that Sims isn't playing. We are a fair chance if we can hold McLean,Gilbert and Taumaolo in check. I wish Lawrie wasn't starting Molo or Woods would be a better option perhaps a last minute change is on the cards

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Surprisingly Holmes playing however the big plus for us is that 2 talented forwards Ninai and Cotter won't be playing. Also another plus for us is that Sims isn't playing. We are a fair chance if we can hold McLean,Gilbert and Taumaolo in check. I wish Lawrie wasn't starting Molo or Woods would be a better option perhaps a last minute change is on the cards
You are really negative in Sims. I agree he hasn't provided "bang for buck" but I think he's certainly at worst, the second best second rower at the club.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
You are really negative in Sims. I agree he hasn't provided "bang for buck" but I think he's certainly at worst, the second best second rower at the club.
It wasn't his fault he was offered way too much. Having said that, I'm glad he is moving on at seasons end.