Round 14 vs Wests Tigers

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Team Tips: It was a huge win for the Dragons in Round 13, and Shane Flanagan’s young guns stood tall against the Panthers. Jack Bird (ankle) and Hame Sele (fractured shoulder) are unlikely to return. Meanwhile, on only a two-day back-up it looks unlikely that Zac Lomax or Jaydn Su’A will take the field. Dependent on Ben Hunt’s game time at hooker, he could be a slim chance of playing for the Dragons given his importance to the side. However, Flanagan won’t be willing to risk injuring his marquee man. Elsewhere, Mikaele Ravalawa scored a try and had a solid outing in reserve grade. However, it remains unlikely either Sione Fainu or Mathew Feagai will be displaced from the wing spots. Both Toby and Ryan Couchman were also impressive and will likely remain on the pine.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Team Tips: It was a huge win for the Dragons in Round 13, and Shane Flanagan’s young guns stood tall against the Panthers. Jack Bird (ankle) and Hame Sele (fractured shoulder) are unlikely to return. Meanwhile, on only a two-day back-up it looks unlikely that Zac Lomax or Jaydn Su’A will take the field. Dependent on Ben Hunt’s game time at hooker, he could be a slim chance of playing for the Dragons given his importance to the side. However, Flanagan won’t be willing to risk injuring his marquee man. Elsewhere, Mikaele Ravalawa scored a try and had a solid outing in reserve grade. However, it remains unlikely either Sione Fainu or Mathew Feagai will be displaced from the wing spots. Both Toby and Ryan Couchman were also impressive and will likely remain on the pine.
Hopefully at least Hunt and Zac back up. Tough for Su'A who is most likely going to play 80min in the forwards and Dragons lose less with him out because we have solid back ups.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Something I have been thinking about since the last game, how much do we lose without Hunt? Of course we are not going to beat the best teams near full strength but we aren't going to do that with Hunt either.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Something I have been thinking about since the last game, how much do we lose without Hunt? Of course we are not going to beat the best teams near full strength but we aren't going to do that with Hunt either.
Lets see how Hunt goes with Marschke. Kyle Flanno has had 12 games in the halves and not played as well in any as Marschke did in his one. But I very much doubt Flanno snr will do it.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Sione Finau
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Mathew Feagai
  5. Mathew Feagai
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Jesse Marschke
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Luciano Leilua
  12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Ryan Couchman
I think there needs to be a utility on the bench.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Sione Finau
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Mathew Feagai
  5. Mathew Feagai
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Jesse Marschke
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Luciano Leilua
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Ryan Couchman
💯 A utility for BMM for sure. Flanno just can't quite get it right.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Sione Finau
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Mathew Feagai
  5. Mathew Feagai
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Jesse Marschke
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Luciano Leilua
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Ryan Couchman
Alexander Lobb in the Tigers team.

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg
I thought molo had a shoulder injury hence low minutes but i've seen he's named to play. Could he be a late out?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I thought molo had a shoulder injury hence low minutes but i've seen he's named to play. Could he be a late out?
Probably just a burner. Maybe Toby Couchman was playing so well, Flanno thought he didn't need Frank Molo back out there.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
This pre-game reminds me of the Bulldogs pre-game a couple of weeks ago. Dragons fans have reason to be optimistic. Which for me makes me nervous.

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
Marsche went pretty well against Penrith I thought. If he plays well again….But I think Hunt will back up. The sook better back up or Jesse might take his job !!

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Flanagan has picked and stuck, A START ON THE ROAD BACK TO BEING A COMPETITIVE SIDE, so hats off to him. If he keeps up this I may actually return to respecting him. Feigais given a second chance, they need to take it by the horns.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Flanagan has picked and stuck, A START ON THE ROAD BACK TO BEING A COMPETITIVE SIDE, so hats off to him. If he keeps up this I may actually return to respecting him. Feigais given a second chance, they need to take it by the horns.
Disagree. Picking and sticking is good, if the team is winning. If the team is getting flogged on a regular basis, picking and sticking makes the coach look like a lunatic.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Marsche went pretty well against Penrith I thought. If he plays well again….But I think Hunt will back up. The sook better back up or Jesse might take his job !!
I think Flanno is very concerned with how well Marschke played. Due to the pressure it puts on his son who hasn't played near that well in 12 games so far this season.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
I think Flanno is very concerned with how well Marschke played. Due to the pressure it puts on his son who hasn't played near that well in 12 games so far this season.
Kyle had a pretty good game in round 1 vs Titans. But has been rubbish apart from that.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Sione Finau
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Mathew Feagai
  5. Mathew Feagai
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Jesse Marschke
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Luciano Leilua
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Ryan Couchman
Zac and Su'A won't play.
Ben may depending on minutes in origin,
Jess to bench and Ryan to Cup if he does.
Brown will play 13 in cup.