Round 14 vs Wests Tigers

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
How the bloody hell has Sione Finau not kept his spot. Younger, fitter and classier than either Feigais??? Can anyone see Matt doing what Sione did start of second half last week. Not in a 100 years. Flanagans a nob.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Eric

Staff
How the bloody hell has Sione Finau not kept his spot. Younger, fitter, faster and classier than either Feigais??? Can anyone see Matt doing what Sione did start of second half last week. Not in a 100 years. Flanagans a nob. Dont play favorites coach, pisses off us fans.
If there is one thing I have learned to expect from Flanno, it's to always go with the most conservative option possible. Finau has played 1.25 first grade game Feagai has played I'd guess between 20 and 30. So obviously Feagai gets picked. Flanno selections have very little to do with form or ability.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
How the bloody hell has Sione Finau not kept his spot. Younger, fitter, faster and classier than either Feigais??? Can anyone see Matt doing what Sione did start of second half last week. Not in a 100 years. Flanagans a nob. Dont play favorites coach, pisses off us fans.
Agree but am I the only one who cam see our biggest problem by far is Kyle Flanagan?

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Agree but am I the only one who cam see our biggest problem by far is Kyle Flanagan?
Might be true. But if it is, that would mean the coach is the biggest problem for not addressing the problem you are talking about

We will soon see. There is no reason for him not to play well tonight. Weak opposition: ✅, has a point to prove after last week: ✅, has some competition for his spot from his halves partner last week: ✅.

Simply has to play well tonight.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Might be true. But if it is, that would mean the coach is the biggest problem for not addressing the problem you are talking about

We will soon see. There is no reason for him not to play well tonight. Weak opposition: ✅, has a point to prove after last week: ✅, has some competition for his spot from his halves partner last week: ✅.

Simply has to play well tonight.
Kill two birds with one stone and just say the biggest problem is Flanagan.

You are right though. It's time for him to have a big game. Relieve pressure on the coach to drop him.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Finau out to make room for Feagai and that's what happens! Another inspired selection by Flanno.
The worst thing is, if Feagai has a shocker, he won't even be considered for first grade again under Flanno's watch. If Kyle has another shocker, no problem for him.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As I said months ago we need to be consistent. Let's see if we show some character against a poor football team

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Smart thinking Sloan, knew he'd have been swamped it he pocketed it so batted it back to the unmarked man. Good head on his shoulders this guy.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan is also enjoying his contract extension by repeatedly fuking up. Apart from setting up the try:).