Round 14 vs Wests Tigers

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Nasty for Liddle. And guess what we dont have a utility to call on. Hunt obvious choice but who will play in the halves

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That wasn't a double movement. He was on his back and reached out. That is a try every day of the week except apparently on Fridays. Then stupid mistakes a 2nd penalty and then really poor online defence and the favourite for the spoon are ahead at half time. It's time to show some character and consistency in the 2nd half and bring this one home. Time will tell if the halftime oranges tasted as good as last week's.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I thought he has the situation control
I didnt, only his good footwork got him over. There was a moment when Tyrell was unmarked, all he needed with his blinding pace and acceleration. Why hasnt Zac used that footwork more often. Was quite mesmerizing to be honest

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I thought that double movement was VERY unlucky. I thought if it were Rorters, Broncos or Melbourne, it would have been a try every day of the week.
Agree about the double movement. A good hooker would have scored it beyond contention.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It was Kyle Flanno wasnt it. Bloodied face and all. Did well with his short reach to make the whitewash. You really have a hate on this guy.
I don't at all! He's just not first grade standard. Simple as that, wasn't at this last 3 clubs, isn't now. And wouldn't be if his dad wasn't the coach.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
It was Kyle Flanno wasnt it. Bloodied face and all. Did well with his short reach to make the whitewash. You really have a hate on this guy.
I was just wondering WTF he is doing handing the ball off to Eisenhuth when he knows it's the last tackle.