17. Zane Musgrove

18. Jaiyden Hunt
  19. Moses Mbye
  20. Max Feagai
  21. Toby Couchman
  22. Billy Burns

Eric

Staff
Jack's 200th. Says he is ready to step up to captain if asked. I never knew his nickname was Bomber, very appropriate. While Lomax says the Hunt saga is out of the players hands, mentions nothing about being disgruntled and wanting to leave. More media sensationalism.
I've been watching the body language and interactions between JDB, Hunt and Lomax for a while. I don't think they like each other. Hunt and Griffin on one side, JDB and Lomax on the other.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Now ALL the players MUST be on the same page with Flanno. That is imperative.
My info is that once Hunt goes this may lead to one of two things happening, more players coming forward requesting a release or the remaining squad get behind the new coach. Time will tell but Hunt is not the only player dissolutioned with our current board, CEO, Manager of Football

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
My info is that once Hunt goes this may lead to one of two things happening, more players coming forward requesting a release or the remaining squad get behind the new coach. Time will tell but Hunt is not the only player dissolutioned with our current board, CEO, Manager of Football
I think only realistically Sua will want to leave. Good luck to the rest being paid more elsewhere. Just my view.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I think only realistically Sua will want to leave. Good luck to the rest being paid more elsewhere. Just my view.
I'm not even sure Su'a will get more elsewhere. I'm surprised Hunt is being offered more. Des doing the backended contract thing again?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The disruption this has caused will be extremely difficult to overcome. I hope the lads put in for JDB 200th but I fear the mental side of things will eventually get to the team and we could cop a touch up. Time will tell

Eric

Staff
The disruption this has caused will be extremely difficult to overcome. I hope the lads put in for JDB 200th but I fear the mental side of things will eventually get to the team and we could cop a touch up. Time will tell
I said pretty much the same thing earlier. I can't image the team putting in when it's highest paid player and captain very publicly doesn't want to be there.