Round 19 St George Illawarra v Manly

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Lucky not ACL which is at last 6 months rehab.
Still may be but the early diagnosis is MCL. Though Sloan has been relegated to the wing in reserve grade so who knows what will happen?
Not Ressie standard as some are saying. They still had their regular halves. Who else were they missing other than the Turbo boys.
Missing Turbo's. Lost the younger one when Blake Lawrie trampled him early. Missing the hooker and one other. Not sure who. An exaggeration to call it the Manly Ressies team but a very significantly weakened Manly.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I would have thought that Sullivan could have played more minutes . I don't understand the current mindset of the coach in regards to McCullough playing time. Mind you tonight he ran by far his most this season 60m, made 6 runs so avg 10m a run which is outstanding for him. His value as we all know is his tackling prowess tonight 43 tackles non missed. Personally I would play him a Max 60 min a game if I could get away with it . So opening 25 min then give him a breather 15 min + 10 min for half-time equates to a 25 min break. Then inject him into the game depending on what the situation of the game was. As an attacking option he holds no fears for the opposition as a defensive option the opposition hate him being out there plugging up the middle 3rd of the park.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Negatives are Jack Birds defence and some of his brain explosions.
We see this every game but with Griffin at the helm he is undroppable. He did throw a decent pass for our last try tho. Had he not he'd have been throttled by his team mates as Feagai had no one within cooee of him. I did think for a moment he was about to turn the ball back inside to Lomax and butcher it..

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
We see this every game but with Griffin at the helm he is undroppable. He did throw a decent pass for our last try tho. Had he not he'd have been throttled by his team mates as Feagai had no one within cooee of him. I did think for a moment he was about to turn the ball back inside to Lomax and butcher it..
You saw it, right? Bird didn't even try to make the tackle. He does it at least once almost every game. If he can get it right, he'll be a good forward but as is, he needs to go back to NSW Cup and then spend a big off season fixing his defence and then be ready to go round 1 next year.