Round 20 v North Queensland

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Not sure about this. Hook seems to have selected a team he thinks might bore North Queensland to death.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
So , the trend is if we don't score first , its all over red rover ...... All the Cowboys have to do is go all out score first then I can go do something else ..... Jokes aside that's a real mentality thing , Anyway lets hope they get home , don't care how ......

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
So , the trend is if we don't score first , its all over red rover ...... All the Cowboys have to do is go all out score first then I can go do something else ..... Jokes aside that's a real mentality thing , Anyway lets hope they get home , don't care how ......
The football side of the club is a complete mess. From top to bottom. But the one thing Griffin has in his favour is that fact that Newcastle and Gold Coast coaches haven't been sacked yet.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The football side of the club is a complete mess. From top to bottom. But the one thing Griffin has in his favour is that fact that Newcastle and Gold Coast coaches haven't been sacked yet.
Frizzel said he went to Newcastle because he felt they were closer to a premiership.....

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
A little negative to take the 2, IMO. Cowboys have a lot of tries in them. I think 2 points here and there isn't going to cut it.