Round 20 v North Queensland

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Griffin sacked this week?
The actual game plan was good but we just don't have the players to execute it. I did say that the Cowboys had another gear and we just can't go with them. The coach should not have used Bird in the centres because everyone can see he just isn't fit enough now. It is incumbent on the coach to pick the right players in the right positions also to be flexible enough to change the game plan bring on Sloan at the right time for instance. We can all see Hunt is tanked but Amone is no alternative personally I wouldn't re sign him. The Cowboys have seen the weakness between Hunt /Bird that I saw in the first 10 min of the game. We deserve the footy lesson we are now copping. Identify the weakness in your opponents and be good enough to exploit it. The Cowboys are good enough to do it. Also they have isolated Amone with Leilua.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
The actual game plan was good but we just don't have the players to execute it. I did say that the Cowboys had another gear and we just can't go with them. The coach should not have used Bird in the centres because everyone can see he just isn't fit enough now. It is incumbent on the coach to pick the right players in the right positions also to be flexible enough to change the game plan bring on Sloan at the right time for instance. We can all see Hunt is tanked but Amone is no alternative personally I wouldn't re sign him. The Cowboys have seen the weakness between Hunt /Bird that I saw in the first 10 min of the game. We deserve the footy lesson we are now copping. Identify the weakness in your opponents and be good enough to exploit it. The Cowboys are good enough to do it. Also they have isolated Amone with Leilua.
It's gotten really embarrassing. I don't just mean this game but the selections. What inspires the idiot to pick Moga and Bird ahead of Max Feagai? Mybe ahead of Sloan is something I don't agree but Bird in the centres and Moga on the wing make no sense!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It's gotten really embarrassing. I don't just mean this game but the selections. What inspires the idiot to pick Moga and Bird ahead of Max Feagai? Mybe ahead of Sloan is something I don't agree but Bird in the centres and Moga on the wing make no sense!
Agree.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Any positives at all? I can't think of any unless it means Griffin is sacked this week.
We played ok for 40 min again but the Cowboys were in 3rd gear. I did mention that it would be interesting to see the squad response to the axing of the 2 assist coaches whom are not totally responsible for the current mess we are in. From a coaches perspective it makes very little sense to sack your 2nd and 3rd coaches leaving the head still untouched. I would never have done that but that just goes to show you the make up of the man. Although we are not privy to the inner circle of the clubs management there are plenty of examples where such moves have ripped the playing group in half and this is shown by their on field performances