Round 23: Dragons vs Canterbury

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
No need to wait until tomorrow for the team. This is going to be it unless someone is injured at training.

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Zac Lomax
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Christian Tuipulotu
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Luciano Leilua
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Hame Sele
  15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  16. Ryan Couchman
  17. Blake Lawrie
Win, lose or draw, would really like Toby and Ryan in the 17 next week.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Team Tips:

Mat Feagi is available to return from a head knock he suffered in Round 21 against the Panthers while playing at fullback in place of the dropped Tyrell Sloan. But with Sloan starring for the Dragons in Saturday night’s upset 18-16 win over the Storm, Feagi may not be able to force his way back into the 17. Interchange forward Raymond Faitala-Mariner is unavailable with a back injury which could open the door for former Blues representative Jack Bird to return to the team after being relegated to the NSW Cup.

That'll be an interesting selection. I don't think Flanno wants to go with Bird but with Toby suspended for another week, who else? Mike Molo might get a call up.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
No changes to the 17. Mat 18th man.
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Zac Lomax
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Christian Tuipulotu
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Luciano Leilua
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Hame Sele
  16. Ryan Couchman
  17. Blake Lawrie
  18. Mathew Feagai

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
No changes to the 17. Mat 18th man.
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Zac Lomax
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Christian Tuipulotu
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Luciano Leilua
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Hame Sele
  16. Ryan Couchman
  17. Blake Lawrie
  18. Mathew Feagai
Win this one and a couple of results go our way, like Manly and Cronulla losing, maybe even the Broncos beating NQ though I can't see that happening, and we can start talking about top 4! Though the very bad for and against might come back to bite.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Mathew Feagai
Suddenly hes the bees knees. What a silly simile. He looked good in Ressies, cant see where he has improved sufficiently for Firsts. Is still too slow for an outside back while his reading of the defense remains a problem. Max has out played him imho.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Suddenly hes the bees knees. What a silly simile. He looked good in Ressies, cant see where he has improved sufficiently for Firsts. Is still too slow for an outside back while his reading of the defense remains a problem. Max has out played him imho.
I can see where you are coming from but he's seriously improved a lot this year. Getting more involved (but still not enough), running harder, not just falling over as soon as a finger is laid on him, tackling much better.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Win this one and a couple of results go our way, like Manly and Cronulla losing, maybe even the Broncos beating NQ though I can't see that happening, and we can start talking about top 4! Though the very bad for and against might come back to bite.
Nice dream but for now lets put this in the irrational exuberance basket.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Finals for us requires 3 from 5 wins, its a lot easier after we snagged that storm game...

If we do go down this weekend... it'll be much tougher cause none of the other games are going to be 'easy' either... but my real fear is the emotional cost of listening to dogs fans and media all week.