Round 8 vs Wests Tigers

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Has this team really turned the corner? Unfortunately I have my doubts. Not as Newcastle and Sydney Rorters are going great. We'll soon see.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Amone starting, Sullivan on the bench. I presume it means Bird is out.
I said last week we can't afford to play injured players . Good move by the coach. Amone starts Sullivan on the bench. I did say he was a chance of being off the bench when I saw him named last week. Plus another outstanding win in reserves with Sloan scoring 2 Ramsay scoring and again my man Gosiewski. The club is turning things around.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Has this team really turned the corner? Unfortunately I have my doubts. Not as Newcastle and Sydney Rorters are going great. We'll soon see.
You are a hard task master. Today is a big test missing our best forward so far this season Sua. Time for Sims to come good.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I said last week we can't afford to play injured players . Good move by the coach. Amone starts Sullivan on the bench. I did say he was a chance of being off the bench when I saw him named last week. Plus another outstanding win in reserves with Sloan scoring 2 Ramsay scoring and again my man Gosiewski. The club is turning things around.
I forgot about the NSW Cup game!