St George Illawarra vs South Sydney

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Our completion rate is awful and that's going to cost us any chance of getting back into the game. We have dropped 4 in a row now. Kids stuff I'm afraid 😨

Eric

Staff
Our backline is good. I mean, outside backs. Lomax might be under pressure to retain his spot when the other Feagai comes back. The way things are going.

Eric

Staff
I hate the idea of Sullivan or Amone playing out of position at hooker but McCullough has to go.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Amone playing without confidence. A shadow of the rookie we saw burst into first grade last year.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
6 points for the game. Surely this will end the Mbye/Bird experiment. If they can's score points, no point being the best defensive team.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Perhaps next week?
Hope and a prayer. I read a comment earlier that Molo, De Belin and Su'a are the only first grade standard forwards we have. Can't replace them all but it's time to start giving Hunt and M. Molo, among others a chance. Drop Kerr first of all. Ford was one of our better forwards tonight. So next week, same forwards but Kerr our, M. Molo in. Lawrie or Woods might have to make way for Burgess as well.