St George Illawarra vs South Sydney

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Cheer up everyone. Here's why:
  • After another week training in those positions, maybe Bird and Mbye won't be so bad.
  • Finally the best available starting forwards chosen in their best positions. Who thought the coach would be so enlightened to pick Sims in the second row and de Belin at lock?
  • The Bunnies also suck.
  • Actually, apart from that I can't think of anything.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  • After another week training in those positions, maybe Bird and Mbye won't be so bad.
  • Finally the best available starting forwards chosen in their best positions. Who thought the coach would be so enlightened to pick Sims in the second row and de Belin at lock?
  • The Bunnies also suck.
Third point isn't very comforting.
  • It's Souffs home game so in a worst case scenario, we won't see them booed off at halftime or the fans walk out with 20min left.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  • The Bunnies also suck.
  • No one expects Dragons to win so less pressure.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  • The Bunnies also suck.
  • It seems the situation with Jack Bird has reached a conclusion. He's flying away. Now he's playing for a contract elsewhere and that may fire him up.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  • It seems the situation with Jack Bird has reached a conclusion. He's flying away. Now he's playing for a contract elsewhere and that may fire him up.
Too bad he didn't fire up when looking for a contract at the Dragons.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Mbye just provided a good example for Sloan. Catch a clearing kick and run back as fast as possible. Get dominated by the defence less as a result.