THE WASHUP V ROOSTERS

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Bennett protected Soward all the doomsayers said after Inglis used Soward as a speed hump in a game late in the season said we couldn't win the competition well I still wear the shirt that says we did 32-8
I don't know about anyone else but I love it when jodragon40 jodragon40 makes a mistake. It was in game 1 of Bennett being in charge of the Dragons.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Technically speaking, you are also wrong. It was in Bennetts first NRL game in charge.
Details, details
Really? I must be watching a different NRL competition than you. The Storm have Grant/ Smith, Penrith have Korosaui/ Kenny .This is just my opinion but when you have a hooker who is 30+ yrs of age and his sole responsibility is to plug up the middle of the park and has no attacking responsibility then you need a 2nd hooker who can come on after the softening up period after 25 min and bring some spark to the team not only in defence but also in attack. We will agree to disagree on this point amicably
If Grant or Korosau aren't injured, Kenny and Smith come on as running forwards.
It is true I am human lol
I thought you were a fire breathing baking machine:rolleyes:.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
The issue is that they can fulfil both roles something we haven't got
That's why I say Bird should be made to become a back up hooker. Only used in the position in the event of an injury. But of course 2 hookers are fine. I'm just saying, if we could have one who can maintain a high level for 80min, like Penrith and Melbourne have, it would be better.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
That's why I say Bird should be made to become a back up hooker. Only used in the position in the event of an injury. But of course 2 hookers are fine. I'm just saying, if we could have one who can maintain a high level for 80min, like Penrith and Melbourne have, it would be better.
Understand but Birds a no no for me he's hopeless in defence that's why I plumped for Muhleisen we need new blood its also time to bring Sloan back what we have isn't any good

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Understand but Birds a no no for me he's hopeless in defence that's why I plumped for Muhleisen we need new blood its also time to bring Sloan back what we have isn't any good
He is on the books for another 2 years after this. Would you merely put him in NSW Cup? I think his best position by some distance is as an interchange utility. But what would I know?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
He is on the books for another 2 years after this. Would you merely put him in NSW Cup? I think his best position by some distance is as an interchange utility. But what would I know?
It's sad isn't it. I'd use him at 5/8 until Amone comes good

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Hmmmm not a bad idea but the club isn't going to win a premiership with Bird as a 5/8.
True but we aren't going to get to the semi finals with Amone at the moment. I said in another post with our current top 30 we won't be playing semi finals football in the next few years

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I've got an idea. Not great but what the hell? Let's put it on the bus and see if it gets off at Olympic Park in the first week of October. Zac Lomax at 5/8!
That not bad at all! But not this season. Have him train there in the off season.
True but we aren't going to get to the semi finals with Amone at the moment. I said in another post with our current top 30 we won't be playing semi finals football in the next few years
Fair opinion but I'd hate for the club to fall back into the Paul McGregor swamp where making the finals was a great achievement. Scraping into the finals is a "C". Second week of the finals is "B".

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
That not bad at all! But not this season. Have him train there in the off season.

Fair opinion but I'd hate for the club to fall back into the Paul McGregor swamp where making the finals was a great achievement. Scraping into the finals is a "C". Second week of the finals is "B".
I have my moments.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I've got an idea. Not great but what the hell? Let's put it on the bus and see if it gets off at Olympic Park in the first week of October. Zac Lomax at 5/8!
Zac Lomax is an enigma. Has great talent but too many brain explosion moments and that's the coaches fault