User Titles

Eric

Staff
As you may have noticed, I updated user titles. I thought they were really lame as they were. If anyone has any suggestions on titles, that would be appreciated. After Jersey Flegg is "SGI NSW Cup" and then "SGI Fringe NRL" and then "SGI NRL". There are also more after that but it'll take a year or more to reach it so why bother go into now?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
As you may have noticed, I updated user titles. I thought they were really lame as they were. If anyone has any suggestions on titles, that would be appreciated. After Jersey Flegg is "SGI NSW Cup" and then "SGI Fringe NRL" and then "SGI NRL". There are also more after that but it'll take a year or more to reach it so why bother go into now?
I like it much better as is now. But that's just me.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I like it better now as well.