vs New Zealand Warriors

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Greg Alexander!!!! Out of control! Rava never looked like dropping that but according to Alexander, it was 100% dropped before it was 100% confirmed when Alexander quickly changed his tune.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Sean Johnson is the best player on the field. Amone hasn't made multiple mistakes but hasn't done anything.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
That (not being in position to take the drop out on the full) is a terrible and very, very stupid mistake. Lucky JDB, Sloan and Mbye made it not matter:cool:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Suli was mostly good when involved but he needs to go looking for the ball! Has Amone been told to not to try too much and leave it up to Hunt?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie was our best go forward Molo was good at the back end of the game but let's not forget Warriors have always had a good pack but they just can't play 80 min. As saw and said their forwards were gone between the 65th - 70th min and as long as we controlled the ball we were always going to get over the top of them. Woods gone now so I'd say Molo/Debelin starting props next week with Lawrie and Burgess off the bench. Mbye was good from dummy half but we lost a lot of defensive momentum when McCullough was strangely replaced. Sua was good defensively but too flat in attack. I'd say Sims will be on the bench if Burgess isn't ready. Good win without being overly impressive. Penrith next week will be a step up in class. Hunt tried to do too much needs to dial it back and decide whether he is going to take on the line or set up the attacking play.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie was our best go forward Molo was good at the back end of the game but let's not forget Warriors have always had a good pack but they just can't play 80 min. As saw and said their forwards were gone between the 65th - 70th min and as long as we controlled the ball we were always going to get over the top of them. Woods gone now so I'd say Molo/Debelin starting props next week with Lawrie and Burgess off the bench. Mbye was good from dummy half but we lost a lot of defensive momentum when McCullough was strangely replaced. Sua was good defensively but too flat in attack. I'd say Sims will be on the bench if Burgess isn't ready. Good win without being overly impressive. Penrith next week will be a step up in class. Hunt tried to do too much needs to dial it back and decide whether he is going to take on the line or set up the attacking play.
I haven't checked the stats but I imagine de Belin provided our best go forward followed by Lawrie. Out of the forwards I mean.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As I have harped on before if at least 3 of your forwards can run 100m in a game your an even chance of winning. The stats show Sua even being too flat in my mind in attack made 151m, Debelin 150m Lawrie 138m and Bird 102m so 4 forwards hit the brief and we won. Just saying keep your eyes on this one stat all season its a very good indicator