vs Zimbabwe

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I know I mentioned before that
I wasn't a fan of Labuschagne. Maybe good in the 5 day game but way too passive for the modern 1 day game let alone, 20-20.

The axe has fallen on Marnus Labuschagne ahead of Australia's first match of the home summer, with the gun middle-order batter dumped for the opening one-day international against Zimbabwe on Sunday.

Limited-overs captain Aaron Finch confirmed that Labuschagne had been omitted ahead of the first of three one-dayers, all of which will be played at Riverway Stadium in Townsville.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Mate sorry I missed this. We won this series and the following one against the Kiwis.. 3 zip.
Our T20 boys are currently sweating buckets in oppressive India for, get this, three matches. that is 60 overs of white ball cricket.
Morgan Morgan

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The Aussie domestic season starts this month..with firstly Marsh Cup white ball then Shield red ball. I will leave the six states contract lists if you like. or simply the NSW Blues.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Fact is even in 50 over cricket you need someone to steady the ship after quick wickets fall. Both Steve Smith and Marnus are capable of that.
I feel Steve Smith is perfectly suited to that in the 50 over game. He has just the right amount of aggression and staying power.